BACnet weather forecasts?

Does anyone know of a BACnet service or device that would allow me to pull in forecasting data into my control sequence?

With out being overly long-winded here's what I'm trying to do. I have a heating system that has two dissimilar sized coal boilers. The small boiler is roughly half the size of the large boiler. Because they are coal, i.e. slow startup/long cool down, the lead/lag logic is currently pretty basic with the small boiler being the lead boiler and the large boiler being the lag. I want to use forecasted heating degree-hours to make the decision as to which boiler should be the lead and which should be lag. This would happen once per day just after midnight. If I could just get then next 24 hours of temperature forecast this would be easy enough to do.

When I Google "bacnet weather forecast" the only product that looks remotely promising is http://www.esacsrl.com/en_eBACgwMeteo.asp but I'm not sure if it pulls forecasted data or just current data. I've contacted to company that makes it to get more info.

Thanks in advance!!

Any branded JACE panel in AX has the weatherservice module.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Thanks for the quick reply. However, I'm not sure that has what I'm looking for. From this document: http://www.hvacc.net/pdf/tridium/doc...docWeather.pdf the forecast component has high and low for the day but I don't see hourly temperature data. It's from 2008 so it might not be the most up-to-date.

Do you have better/more recent documentation on the weather service module that would show hourly data?

Weather overview

The weather module provides a WeatherService that you can copy into your station's ServiceContainer. Providing that the station has Internet connectivity, this can provide current weather conditions, as well as forecast conditions, for one or more locales.

Current usage is mainly for U.S. applications, where weather information comes from the U.S. NWS (National Weather Service), a division of NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). See National Weather Service notes for additional technical details. However, future extensions of the weather module may allow for other providers, allowing international applications.

Figure 1 shows a WeatherService that contains three different locales, or WeatherReports.

I know there is a way to grab http data in the axcommunity palette that you can find on sourceforge. I have no clue on how to do it personally, but it can't be that hard. You could poll your hourly data from accuweather.com.