Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Whats settler.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlockamized2 View Post
    No.I do know the diffrence. Thanks for trying to help.O
    Just checking!

It can get really confusing when there is a blatant miscommunication like that

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dan sw fl View Post
    Determine C.O.P. = Heat out / Power in { convert 'power in' to btu/hr = watts *3.412}
    as provided on LENNOX catalog page 661 that was e-mailed 2 weeks ago.
    Energy used for defrost also has to be factored into this. In the Lennox product specifications Bulletin No. 210583 for xp21 page 30 the 6th line down (AHRI reference 5272240) there are 2 COP listed that take into account all power used including defrost. These COPs are probably using a 50F defrost temp.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlockamized2 View Post
    Energy used for defrost also has to be factored into this. In the Lennox product specifications Bulletin No. 210583 for xp21 page 30 the 6th line down (AHRI reference 5272240) there are 2 COP listed that take into account all power used including defrost. These COPs are probably using a 50F defrost temp.
    Thats 50 degrees with a fully defrosted coil. At 50 your isn't fully defrosting. So using 50 as a termination temp is not valid on your system.

COP can't take into account all power used for defrost. Even HSPF can't take into account all power used for defrost.
    Contractor locator map

I changed the defrost temp to 90 F @ the icomfort wi fi stat.. Low set point set @ 13 F . When the electric utility finally figures out what rate I can have (probably interruptible) I will probably use a low set point of 33-36F outside temp and the lowest defrost temp needed to completely defrost.When the contractor came out he told me that he would check with his service and the service manager from Lennox about getting the unit raised up high enough to keep it out of the snow.He said that after the electric meter is put in they may come here to and raise it with blocks. I think they should raise it now using a stand. I probably could go to my favorite employer and weld up a stand. I do not think PVC legs will be strong enough to raise it 8" to 11" . Thanks for all the help.It's an awsone system.

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Whats settler.
    stupid auto correct on my phone, "defrost" is what it is supposed to say.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    stupid auto correct on my phone, "defrost" is what it is supposed to say.
    LOL. OK.
    Contractor locator map

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123