Question about 2 companies in Long Island area

What do you guys know about Michael James Industries and Donnelly Mechanical? Good? Bad?

i know a few guys that worked for Donnelly Mechanical from what they told me they have gps in all trucks,you need to account for all time, there a 638 shop, if you want some one constantly watching you every time you turn that ignition key and question your time then go for it,their one of the bigger union shops i always see their trucks all over nyc

Never heard of MJ, but I know of Donnelly. All the large contractors in NYC, Penguin, Don., Kaback, PJ, and Arista have GPS, and I'm sure a lot of the smaller ones do too. From what I've heard from guys I knew there, Donnelly was run of the mill, not great and not terrible. There were rumors of them going under or selling in 2009, but I guess not.

MJI is a great company... i worked there for some time.....

Trane LIC is looking for a 5th year tech even throw a resume out their Hauppauge office on Oser Ave off Motor Pkwy this is a good time t get I there.EM hvac service is easy...Donnally has 120+ techs...6 field supervisors,and each with a dispatcher handling 20 techs per group .heard it is like working for WAL-MART they tell you when the SH** and not a free thinking shop..questioning every move you do with repairs and where are you..constantly.the top guy who runs the service group wants his ass kissed.MJI you need to have tattoos to work there and plan on a ton of national contracts doing T-Mobile stores in Queens and Brooklyn.if your not interested in a 638B shop give Apollo in Deer Park a try the owners are cool guys and you'll learn a tons of crap..they handle all the Reckson building...mint jobs and they do the installs
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Trane moved to Plainview from what I heard.

Sent from my SGH-I777

was that since last summer,must of sized down they had the building out on Oser.IR might be in making changes

You make it sound as though having a tattoo makes you tough or something- I know what your getting at though. Them guys who get tatted on there bald heads and underarms are prolly pretty freakin tough though.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

the owners wore long sleeve shirts to hide them at the interview..the the office manager/dispatcher had the on her shoulder and neck as I remember...as if you can't work there if your not inked up.....walking in to large office buildings representing a company isn't a positive first impression talking to customers and managers...wrong impressions.....as per A J Burnett and the Yankee image