Post Likes

Mitsubishi Question: SEZ-KD12NA4 Horizontal Ducted unit

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the stupid question....I don't have much experience with Mitsubishi products and the manuals that come with the units leave a lot to be desired (which is true for all these ductless manufacturers, IMO) Anyway, the condensate drain on the SEZ-KD12NA4 unit. The sub that installed this unit hooked his drain up to what appears to be the condensate drain. Its on the opposite side of the control box. I started the unit yesterday and I have this foamy water coming from the blue plastic pipe right next to the control box. My question is what is that and should there be something hooked up to it? Again, Any input on this would be very much appreciated since I cant seem to find any useful information on the net.

Thanks,

Dave

Post Likes
    Dave have you checked mylinkdrive.com

Post Likes
    The top port that's blue is the condensate pump that needs to be disabled internally if you are using a gravity drain. It's the blue plug with the yellow wires...
    "If history repeats itself I am so getting a dinosaur"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrdworkingacguy View Post
    The top port that's blue is the condensate pump that needs to be disabled internally if you are using a gravity drain. It's the blue plug with the yellow wires...
    Thank you for taking the time to respond....I really do appreciate it. So just to clarify, are you saying I need to unplug the blue plug with yellow wires? Is there a dip switch or something to disable the pump?

Post Likes
    Pull the power from the pump. Remove the blue plug...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrdworkingacguy View Post
    Pull the power from the pump. Remove the blue plug...
    Thanks!!