Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's why you have homeowner's insurance. And that's why the insurance company has lawyers.

Let your people call their people and don't worry about it, because when it all comes out...... what you have to say other than showing what pictures you have and giving your side of the story......... it's still your insurance company's call.
    Use the biggest hammer you like, pounding a square peg into a round hole does not equal a proper fit.

I've seen plenty of that model of outdoor unit, and many others, be destroyed by sprinkler systems.
    It is a slower process than with dog urine, but between the mineral deposits from the evaporating water, chlorine added to city water, and/or various other things in the water that accumulate over the years, it isn't uncommon to find one with a crumbling coil that hasn't ever had a dog anywhere near it.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

let them prove it was your dog...... as you say it was not your dog ...so no worries...... tell them to pound sand.....
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

i would fix there new condenser with my red rider
    We really need change now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12