Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Disarmed Marines!!!

If this is not a sign I don't know what is.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...arade-n1509511
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Maybe they were just being polished for the parade and didn't get done in time.....

Marines, bless their souls, are sworn to protect from foreign and domestic enemies. Guess he realizes he is an enemy from within.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Wonder what he's afraid of.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

I cant stand what this government has done to America but please this is a hvac site I get enough of the politics living in this god forsaken Massachusetts please keep this site just hvaci live in a state where crooks liars and queers get voted

Quote Originally Posted by n.e.techjim View Post
    I cant stand what this government has done to America but please this is a hvac site I get enough of the politics living in this god forsaken Massachusetts please keep this site just hvaci live in a state where crooks liars and queers get voted
    LOL...this forum is called ARP.....Art, Religion, Politics. You have now posted here and have entered into the belly of the beast from which no amount of Moderation Tools can retract; the electrons have been sent. Welcome to the jungle my friend. Mwahahahah.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

That would be America,Religion, Politics Gibby.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    That would be America,Religion, Politics Gibby.
    OMG! You mean somebody yanked my chain in ARP?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I looked at some pictures from the parade, why do you think it was just the Marines? Other branches were there too! Sounds like the run on tin foil is still on.

Sounds like ceremonial rifles to me....

But whatever....lol

Hes got his shoes on the desk....lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Well if there is one ex cop-marine running around LA with a grudge there might be a few more in society. And how many of them would think him a hero?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Well if there is one ex cop-marine running around LA with a grudge there might be a few more in society. And how many of them would think him a hero?
    Dang, I forgot about that guy... yep.... McVeigh, his buddy.... that guy in california.... and there have been a few more nutcases come back home too.... Oh... and that maniac in tejas who shot that sniper guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0lKmznjgfQ

Man Printer....your just giving me all kinds of trinkets.

Man, we just gotta get all these guns off the street.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast