Almost Forgot...

Almost Forgot...

Caught a guy peeking in car windows on our street Friday morning. I was leaving for work about 5:30 am and this guy was at our neighbors house bent over and looking in his car window..... He then came up the street and he sorta hunkered down and looked away as he went by. He crossed the street and went on down the street and I saw him peep in a guys suv window down the street.

I then walked back in to the kitchen and called the law.....chatted with the dispatcher a few minutes....got my coffee and got back out in time to see two cop cars running around the neighborhood.

I stood out in the street for a while and then saw down the street that cuts or street in half.... I live at an intersection.... but down the street I saw yellow flashing lights....

Locked the door and got in my truck and drove down there.......they had him.. I had to go down a bit so I could turn around but when I got back to where they had that guy stopped everyone was gone.

I assume they got him as he was no longer on the street.
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

He actually said that

Even without a confirmed b&e here they could be charged with Loitering and Prowling for sneaking around in the dark

And you did not end up being hurt or ending up in jail waiting to go to trial.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Yeah but he cheated us out of prime thread material. We could have run Corny's saga out to 50 pages of silly comments and conspiracy theories. Not to mention the spectacle of HVAC wrench-turners moonlighting as Dick Tracy and prosecution and defense lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Caught a guy peeking in car windows on our street Friday morning. I was leaving for work about 5:30 am and this guy was at our neighbors house bent over and looking in his car window..... He then came up the street and he sorta hunkered down and looked away as he went by. He crossed the street and went on down the street and I saw him peep in a guys suv window down the street.

I then walked back in to the kitchen and called the law.....chatted with the dispatcher a few minutes....got my coffee and got back out in time to see two cop cars running around the neighborhood.

I stood out in the street for a while and then saw down the street that cuts or street in half.... I live at an intersection.... but down the street I saw yellow flashing lights....

Locked the door and got in my truck and drove down there.......they had him.. I had to go down a bit so I could turn around but when I got back to where they had that guy stopped everyone was gone.

Flashers generally indicate an arrest, especially a pedestrian. He probably had warrants. Congratulations on good community service.

But going to work at 5:30 AM is just wrong. I am not sure if I breath or have a pulse at that time of day. I have been told I snore, but she was probably lying about that also.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Geez corny I figured you could have at least done like Zimmerman and try to take care of the situation yourself. Disappointed here. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater