Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Feinstein and Boxer has lost touch with reality

http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013...ewide-manhunt/

“The Senators feel the best course of action is to remove all weapons from law enforcement and private citizens so no one else gets hurt,” said a Senate communications intern. “When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that’s just human nature.”

geee, I wonder why the military in Afghanistan doesn't lay down there weapons, Im sure the Taliban will surrender on the spot.

I think Feinstein and Boxer should be removed from office forthwith.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

I am sure that will work.

They never found reality

They never could get close to Spelling Reality. Par for the course for these two. This is our "best and brightest"? There are people out there who want these cretins in charge......That should tell you something, in case there's someone out there who doesn't realize this already.......
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

the problem with society is we allow people to preach their BS from their highhorse.

A)
    "Mrs. Fienstein, if we honor your request, will YOU approach the cabin?"
    "no , i will not"
    "then keep your mouth shut and let a professional handle this"
    problem solved

B)
    "Mrs. Fienstein, if we honor your request, will YOU approach the cabin?"
    "yes i will"
    BAM!
    the inventor for the stupid idea is dead, problem solved

Boxer and Feinstein are absolutely correct.

Dorner is too skilled and highly trained to be captured without more bloodshed. The manhunt approach has not worked. A new method is called for.

Dorner's problem basically boils down to a sense that nobody is listening to him and people refuse to consider his employment problems.

If Dorner sees that we are willing to lay down our arms, he will realize that we sincerely want to listen to him. This would remove his his motivation for running and killing and provide a reason to lay down his arms and surrender peaceably.

This guy is going to kill again no matter how many Bushmaster-armed cops and citizens are out there playing Rambo.

Dorner has to be stopped. Guns are not the answer.

The only tactic that will work is Feinstein and Boxer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post

Dorner is too skilled and highly trained to be captured without more bloodshed. The manhunt approach has not worked. A new method is called for.

Dorner's problem basically boils down to a sense that nobody is listening to him and people refuse to consider his employment problems.

If Dorner sees that we are willing to lay down our arms, he will realize that we sincerely want to listen to him. This would remove his his motivation for running and killing and provide a reason to lay down his arms and surrender peaceably.

This guy is going to kill again no matter how many Bushmaster-armed cops and citizens are out there playing Rambo.

Alternate reality. Twilight Zone. Wow, just WOW.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post

really, how come you weren't the first to run up to that cabin and knock on the door and say "Hey Chris, Im unarmed, you should drop your weapons to and surrender"
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013...ewide-manhunt/

geee, I wonder why the military in Afghanistan doesn't lay down there weapons, Im sure the Taliban will surrender on the spot.

I think Feinstein and Boxer should be removed from office forthwith.
    Name then ONE SINGLE EVENT where a madhat shooter/murderer was taken down and surrendered by disarmament of citizens and police. It has never happened. Never will happen. These type of nuts go down only when someone else with a gun shoots them, they get cornered and shoot themselves in preference from being taken alive, [And i think some of them shoot themselves in a horror/shock at their own actions realized.]

Feinstein and Boxer... they think disarmament in the threat of an armed attacker is a perfect solution. Armed attacker will discard the weapon of attack as a matter of human nature. Human nature of whut? A spotted owl? A deranged murderer bent on revenge? An ambitious government bent on territorial expansion?

There is no rationale or supporting evidence in this statement, but much contradictory. This is perhaps one of the stupidest statements I have ever heard. Feinstein and Boxer should be impeached for being too stupid to govern, they have no understanding of human nature or solutions or much anything else they keep flapping their gums about. Idiots. I consider then a national security threat, they are too stupid to govern.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

How'd that work out?
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

There are nuts at either extreme. The gunman found out his second amendment rights are no match for government muscle. The gun control people have already admitted to that fact.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/02/di...rn-himself-in/

It was a ruse and satire,nothing more,nothing less.
    FEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast