Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Im all 4 steering but lets put some effort,, so obvious. I will not go to work IF Im going to do a half ass job.
    Customer is alWays opposite of Left

Quote Originally Posted by zartangreen View Post
    Im all 4 steering but lets put some effort,, so obvious. I will not go to work IF Im going to do a half ass job.
    Are you smoking crack?

No,,

When I mean steering I mean sending traffic to a site. And i Just think 88 could of done a better job of marketing.

Im sure many people dont understand what I'm talking about. Possibly everybody. I am not offended by The kracK comment. Usually successful people understand me. I do agree sometimes I need a Star trek Translator.

Just glad im not in Di Bar,,

Quote Originally Posted by zartangreen View Post

Im sure many people dont understand what I'm talking about. Possibly everybody. I am not offended by The kracK comment. Usually successful people understand me. I do agree sometimes I need a Star trek Translator.
    A little better spelling and grammar would help that problem.

This isn't a discussion about marketing so why bother??

My handwriting is worst. Your suggestion is Duly Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Fair enough.

What really helps is an intro thread in the new member forum telling us a little about yourself and what you do.
    Gotcha, thanks. You can probably tell this is the first forum I've ever actually posted anything on

Quote Originally Posted by slctech View Post
    Owned the original VN model and it was a step forward at the time, but you had to attach it directly to a cylinder and most of the re-fillers were skeptical about touching it. Back in Oct of last year purchased this new style and seriously love it, another step forward. To each there own on regulators. But in commercial refrigeration installation when we are talking forty or more joints to be brazed, I just like the ability to set this reg and let it maintain my brazing pressure. Other regs I was using a flow control device in conjunction with them.
    Residentially speaking, with a few braze joints and your not as likely to be running back and forth to keep the pressure from building as you work your way along with the torches. When you have a ton of joints and large diameter piping, your running back and forth between joints and the reg
    trying to keep the pressure from building and blowing things out.

Just my opinion....worth every dime in nitrogen saved over time.
    Thank you slctech! Very helpful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123