Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Ridley View Post
    HVAC TECH 88, are you somehow affiliated with this company? I see several posts from you about this product.

Just curious.
    That's what I was wondering, he had posted that link 4 times in old threads and they all got removed by the mods.... Then he defends the product after he says he's never heard of it, hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    That's what I was wondering, he had posted that link 4 times in old threads and they all got removed by the mods.... Then he defends the product after he says he's never heard of it, hmmmmmm
    Sounds like I should put in an application! Oh well, I've never seen anything like it and wanted some feedback from guys with more experience. BTW I had a nice chat with the mods, too many links, which I understand now. Well, time to go see if their marketing dept is hiring!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Ridley View Post
    HVAC TECH 88, are you somehow affiliated with this company? I see several posts from you about this product.

Just curious.
    Mr fetzer is the owner,, And found that there last product was advertised in in a very familiar contracting magazine. Say it aint so lol.

I think pros should only be able to put links in.
    Customer is alWays opposite of Left

Quote Originally Posted by zartangreen View Post
    Mr fetzer is the owner,, And found that there last product was advertised in in a very familiar contracting magazine. Say it aint so lol.

I think pros should only be able to put links in.
    ^^^What does that have to do with anything? Forum=Magazine ad? You are probably right about the pro thing, I post a link and get accused of having a job lol

So does anybody else have anything valuable to add? Is this thing worth the $200 tag?

I'm not accusing. Just curious.

There are several manufacturer/tool reps who are members of this site. It's not against the rules.

But I do think posting multiple links and overrunning the boards with your ads will get you in trouble.

200 bones for a nitrogen regulator is rediculous. you can dial down a standard reg. for any purpose.

If u live in Haywood cali I apologize.

It just looks like spam. And I see a lot of spam when a majority of us are sleeping. But it's always deleted.

I usually put a reply in the late hours and it stops.

http://www.skullbox.net/spoofeddos.php

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC Tech 88 View Post
    Sounds like I should put in an application! Oh well, I've never seen anything like it and wanted some feedback from guys with more experience. BTW I had a nice chat with the mods, too many links, which I understand now. Well, time to go see if their marketing dept is hiring!
    Fair enough.

What really helps is an intro thread in the new member forum telling us a little about yourself and what you do.

A reply will happen during business hours,,

Vendors Love me in that small city called nyc,, And I love Honesty.

Those r pre maddona tools or the bosses son has one. That red fish is looking nice to my right. Im sure they pay 4 the add.

No the new nitro reg from turbo torch and the flow meter is $140 out the door. I would go with that setup over this.

Unless tech88 has the hook up for discounts cause he is on the inside.

Easy to get past post even if deleted
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Owned the original VN model and it was a step forward at the time, but you had to attach it directly to a cylinder and most of the re-fillers were skeptical about touching it. Back in Oct of last year purchased this new style and seriously love it, another step forward. To each there own on regulators. But in commercial refrigeration installation when we are talking forty or more joints to be brazed, I just like the ability to set this reg and let it maintain my brazing pressure. Other regs I was using a flow control device in conjunction with them.
    Residentially speaking, with a few braze joints and your not as likely to be running back and forth to keep the pressure from building as you work your way along with the torches. When you have a ton of joints and large diameter piping, your running back and forth between joints and the reg trying to keep the pressure from building and blowing things out.
    Just my opinion....worth every dime in nitrogen saved over time.

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC Tech 88 View Post
    ^^^What does that have to do with anything? Forum=Magazine ad? You are probably right about the pro thing, I post a link and get accused of having a job lol

So does anybody else have anything valuable to add? Is this thing worth the $200 tag?
    This is valuable,,,I use t0 Love goog until they started manipulating the first Page when U search its a hidden ad. Thats Y I use Duckduck...go

Noticed Yonkers 914 for rental advertising,, Pa not far either. Love the pentagon.

I have a patton in Process I want in lol. I learned many VALUABLE things on this site. Hate 2 open up CN wrms. I just Received the ashrae publication catalogue and those prices Just make me mad.. Knowledge is a right and should be shared When deserved. Hvac is a amazing trade it's instant gratification. Name:  missing minus.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  44.7 KB

If im wrong than Im wrong but I put suM g00d on this site. Have many friends in ADvertising and they always ask about my day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast