Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I think the cops just don't want to be the next one in a box or see one of their buddies or family there.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I think the cops just don't want to be the next one in a box or see one of their buddies or family there.
    Dorner was a nutty liberal murderer. If he had had something useful to say, he had plenty of opportunity to speak out before he went on his shooting spree.

He had nothing to say. True, his firing might have been stretching the limits of policy,... but the guy got canned by the LAPD and the national Guard, so I figure they kinda knew he was bonkers and were pulling all the stops to get rid of the idiot.

Good riddance. I am happy that murdering moron is dead and will harm nobody else.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Nothing is impossible Wolfie... If one can dream it... and if one believes in it enough... well...
    Ah, gahvactek's policy concerning pass-along e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Jeez printer, what a disappointing lack of imagination there. Hell, even old gahvactech's mind is fermenting with any number of theories involving polecats.

Great material for a gun control tirade. Bet somebody is pissed about the timing.
    Ban guns from folks that have ever been fired.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Dorner was a nutty liberal murderer. If he had had something useful to say, he had plenty of opportunity to speak out before he went on his shooting spree.

He had nothing to say. True, his firing might have been stretching the limits of policy,... but the guy got canned by the LAPD and the national Guard, so I figure they kinda knew he was bonkers and were pulling all the stops to get rid of the idiot.

Good riddance. I am happy that murdering moron is dead and will harm nobody else.
    Hey Tool,

I do not want to be rude to you... however it is apparent you did not read Dormer's letter...

The natl gaurd and Navy dumped him BECAUSE LAPD dumped him... He did NOT strike out 3 times. I smell some politics here...

Now I am not saying Dormer was an angel or school boy... However there are WAAAAY too many open ends, unanswered questions, and curious situations to automatically side with the MSM and follow the 'PC' interpretation.

IMO to follow the MSM story does not show much thought to me...

Just my $0.02
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Hey Tool,

I do not want to be rude to you... however it is apparent you did not read Dormer's letter...

The natl gaurd and Navy dumped him BECAUSE LAPD dumped him... He did NOT strike out 3 times. I smell some politics here...

Now I am not saying Dormer was an angel or school boy... However there are WAAAAY too many open ends, unanswered questions, and curious situations to automatically side with the MSM and follow the 'PC' interpretation.

IMO to follow the MSM story does not show much thought to me...

Just my $0.02
    I did read Dorner's manifesto in full. Sounded to me like a bunch of self absorbed nuttiness. No liberal gripes in this post, this dude was a murdering nutcase. His major griping about the circumstances under which he was fired may have been technically correct. I figure he was probably correct. But he was a nut, so they expunged him using force of policy that was perhaps unusual for most employes. Wise move.

Dorner was a nut. LAPD and the National Guard had his sorry carcass removed from their presence. I salute that correct action.

Dorner is a useless murdering liberal minded nut, his death is a good thing because that pr1ck would be willing and happy to murder more if possible.

It is my honest opinion that anyone who supports Dohner, or thinks there is a conspiracy behind this., may be visiting bonker-land themselves.

He was an idiot with a gun, a predator, libturd gone bad, he has no fans other than physio anarchists. Generally, there may be a few others. Dohmer is a nut. Any supporter is nutty. He is a murderer. There is no conspiracy.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Your right Tool, why should someone who goes nuts and murders innocent folks be presumed to have a valid complaint about being fired. Most folks who are fired feel they have been done wrong even when it was justified especially nut cases who go around killing innocent folks who weren't even involved.

It amazes me how anyone can assume the guy is correct in his claims without even first hearing from those who fired him especially after murdering everyone. Glad he's dead. Just amazing. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I think the guy was very smart, except for the part about escaping.

He put "the worlds most well trained police dept" in a freaking panic. These "well trained" LEO went on a shooting spree. The very people sworn "to protect and serve" turned into highly trained lawless thugs with weapons that (according to Feinstein) are not good for self-defense.

There is NO EXCUSE for shooting the BACK of a pickup truck 46+ times without knowing who was inside. especially when the vehicle in question doesn't even match the one they were looking for.

There is NO EXCUSE for ramming another pickup truck and shooting at the occupant when that vehicle nor the occupant DOES NOT match the one they were looking for.

The LA legal team in going to be very, very busy for the next couple of years
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

http://justice.danielfaulkner.com/

There is precedence for the public supporting a racially motivated Leftist cop killer who should have been executed in 1982 and will now rot in jail at our expense. Thank you to all you hippie morons in Hollywood and music who have no clue, no conscience and no intelligence.

My synposis of the case: Mumia was a radial Black Panther who hated whites and supported Leftist Marxist ideals. He was looking for an opportunity to execute a cop and got it one night when he was parked in a lot across the street from where his brother was tending to his car after midnight. Not sure what the brother was doing to the car, officer Daniel Faulkner approached his brother and put him against the car then patted him down. Mumia grabbed a pistol out of his glove box and ran across the street with the pistol pointed at officer Faulkner shooing him several times. As Danny lie on the ground incapacitated but alive, Mumia stood over him, pointed the gun close to Danny's head and executed him. Moments later, two cops ran around the corner seeing Mumia over Danny's body with his gun pointed at Danny's head. Mumia fired at the cops who shot him in the chest wounding him. As the ambulance stretcher rolled into the emergency room, Mumia was reported by the ER nurse to have screamed with pride," I shot the M-F'er! I shot him!". Unfortunately for the world, Danny died and Mumia lived. In prison, Mumia began writing letters then articles that the papers picked up. These Marxist rags were all to happy to print his manifestos and stir up public sympathy for him. Leftist radicals began taking an interest in his case. He got support from a lot of Leftist organizations who began inventing stories of "tainted" forensic evidence" and questions as to the veracity of testimony such as from the nurse and a hooker. Mumia's own brother refused to testify for him. He was found guilty and sentenced to death. Since then, the Left has been successful at keeping this rodent alive. Looks like we will now warehouse this vermin for the rest of his life.Meanwhile, Danny Faulkner lies in a box and his wife Maureen has become a strong spokesperson for justice and a real death penalty and not this farce Pa. has.

Oh yes, Liberal minded people love fairy stories because that's how their brains work. You can tell them fanciful things like how someone raised outside this country with no business experience raised as a Muslim communist is their best solution for the future of this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I did read Dorner's manifesto in full. Sounded to me like a bunch of self absorbed nuttiness. No liberal gripes in this post, this dude was a murdering nutcase. His major griping about the circumstances under which he was fired may have been technically correct. I figure he was probably correct. But he was a nut, so they expunged him using force of policy that was perhaps unusual for most employes. Wise move.

Dorner was a nut. LAPD and the National Guard had his sorry carcass removed from their presence. I salute that correct action.

Dorner is a useless murdering liberal minded nut, his death is a good thing because that pr1ck would be willing and happy to murder more if possible.

It is my honest opinion that anyone who supports Dohner, or thinks there is a conspiracy behind this., may be visiting bonker-land themselves.

He was an idiot with a gun, a predator, libturd gone bad, he has no fans other than physio anarchists. Generally, there may be a few others. Dohmer is a nut. Any supporter is nutty. He is a murderer. There is no conspiracy.
    Have you ever witnessed a policeman lie under oath?

Have you ever witnessed a man be falsely accused and prosecuted other than on TV crime shows?

If so, please give a clip of your experience.

I hate to draw lines in the sand... it makes folks gather on each side RATHER THAN THINK CLEARLY. However:

How much Constitutional common sense has been applied to this Dormer issue? Seems to me the MSM (main stream media) has shaped the thinking of both liberals AND CONSERVATIVES.
    I can understand liberals lining up with the MSM... I cannot understand nor accept conservatives doing so... they are IMO not practicing what they say they believe in. As far as I am concerned: SHAME ON YOU conservatives for letting the media manipulate your thinking.

There are ENDLESS questions not answered; There are OBVIOUS and NUMEROUS violations of the rule of law by sworn LE officers; The Constitution has bee TRAMPLED, yet the so called conservatives are not even mentioning this; There is a HUGE cover-up being spun onto the public... Yet before looking for answers, the conservatives (supposedly the smart ones) pass judgement and quit thinking. Show me the difference between a conservative and a liberal view on this issue... so far I do not see one.

IMO more DAMAGE was done to the conservative cause by not demanding the system seek the TRUTH.... rather jumping on the emotion of the moment. Children live out of their emotions... Adults attempt to think clearly... Which one is our nation doing on this issue?

This morning, I hear on the news Dormer is dead... he burned in a fire... a shot was heard as the fire started... then it is said there is no positive ID yet... Does the form of this statement not raise questions in the mind of anyone? Or do we just believe whatever the MSM feeds us... The same MSM who unconditionally supports BHO and all his anti-American stuff. The so called conservatives are showing their back sides... and they look more like their lower back sides...

So what is the Constitutional (and proper) way to handle this issue: An INDEPENDENT group of LE folks should come in and arrest Dormer ALIVE (no abuse)... Then a thorough investigation of the FACTS (without LAPD involved; ideally without ANY govt agency involved) should be conducted. Then a trial by jury needs to happen... BOTH a trail of the crimes Dormer committed AND a trial of the crimes LAPD and their leadership committed. Obviously this will never happen.
    Wonder why... TPTB (the corrupt govt folks both in LAPD and LA and CAL state... and possibly BHO's administration) do not want it to happen. And IMO every time we as citizens do not DEMAND investigations and facts... we by our lack of action rubber stamp the corruption.
    Some conservatives... Pfffft

Now here is the real shame: A person sitting on the fence... would see conservatives as just another group seeking power by playing public opinion... it is OBVIOUS the conservatives are not seeking the truth.

GA is gonna take a break from ARP... With a few exceptions he does not see folks he wants to converse with at this point... too much MSM and not enough common sense, not enough Constitutional thinking, and not enough seeking the truth.

There are other political forums with a lot more:
    Common sense,
    Constitutional viewpoints,
    Seeking the REAL truth, and
    A clear distrust of the MSM... in other words looking for the truth rather than jumping on a wagon just 'cause it feels good'. I do not want to see ANY complaints about PC thinking and behavior again... proof just happened PC was more important than truth in the Dormer case.

Shame... ARP USED to be a place where intelligent discussion 'could' happen... not at this point in GA's opinion. For the sake of the folks at ARP... I hope this changes.

Bye.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    … why should someone who goes nuts and murders innocent folks be presumed to have a valid complaint about being fired
    Why shouldn’t he? What does one have to do with the other? Why would a possibly invalid termination become valid when he shoots someone?

We like to put people in boxes because we are in too much of a hurry to move on to the next crisis to solve. His termination could have been as corrupt as they come because they found that Dorner was not a ‘team player’. IOW he was a whistle blower. How many whistle blowers are actively employed by the LAPD? They must have ways of coercing them or getting rid of them.

Dorner went nuts AFTER his epiphany about his highly revered LAPD.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast