Help with Trane RTU controller replacement

Good evening,

I have a co worker that visited a site today. The main controller down in the church that has all the temperature adjustments,night setback and scheduling went bad today. The replacement from Trane is over $$$$ our cost. The customer would like to go to a simple programmable thermostat and remote sensor. I know on some of the Voyager equipment, that you could put in a CTI board and allow it to work with a conventional stat. At this point, I don't think the customer would care if we used a Trane or conventional stat. This is a constant volume unit for a larger church with 4 stg cool, 3 stg, heat, economizer.
    Any assistance or advice would be appreciated. The customer is budgeting for a replacement RTU but has to get heat in the building until they have they have it in the budget.

Model # SFHCC601HJ10C78D1D01EFTX
    Serial# J89H72421
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 02-11-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Pricing Removed

Thanks Samwinter,

That helps out immensely. It looks that I would possibly be stuck with trying to find a Honeywell T7067 stat? I don't have the wiring schematic on a newer Trane zone sensor module to see if that would apply.