+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AHU Receiver Controller and Steam Valve?

Post Likes

AHU Receiver Controller and Steam Valve?

Dear Sirs/Madam,
    We found the temp on the hot deck hunting from 40 to 80F on these cold days. The Hot Deck Receiver Controller was replaced now the Preheat valve will not close. In going into the receiver controller, but air not coming out to valve.

Any suggestions?

Bob

Post Likes
    I would make sure the air line going to the preheat valve didn't have any leaks. A quick way to check this is to remove the line at the receiver controller and cap the output. If the output pressure goes up then you have a leak in the line or the steam valve actuator. I've also seen water in the branch lines that go through unheated spaces freeze which of course puts you in full heat.

Post Likes
    I have pressure going into receiver controller and none out? Would that then be the smart logic silver box?
    Bob C.

Post Likes
    Sounds like the r/c is not properly calibrated or have you checked to make sure the transmitter line is hooked up and reasons the correct temperature?

Post Likes
    Sorry, reading the correct temperature

Post Likes
    What make / model is the Reciever Controller , and as 501miller stated has it been properly setup ( ACTION correct ) and calibrated they are not out of the box useable in most cases.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in