Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It's simple...everything made of carbon that dies will eventually turn to oil, unless it is preserved.

This has been proven time and time again.... there are and most always will be living things dying on this planet...so oil is renewable.

There is an oil company that has found a way to hasten the oil production process by keeping large pools full of algae and running it through a machine.... I don't know how the process works but it does.

Good grief said Charley Brown.
    An answer without a question is meaningless.
    Information without understanding is useless.
    You can lead a horse to water............
    http://www.mohomeenergyaudits.com

Quote Originally Posted by tipsrfine View Post
    Good grief said Charley Brown.
    Yeah... I can agree with this...

One of the most difficult things I had to learn was to be able to learn... does not come naturally to many folks.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    It's simple...everything made of carbon that dies will eventually turn to oil, unless it is preserved.

This has been proven time and time again.... there are and most always will be living things dying on this planet...so oil is renewable.

There is an oil company that has found a way to hasten the oil production process by keeping large pools full of algae and running it through a machine.... I don't know how the process works but it does.
    Oil from algae.... the government is working on that right now... which leads me to believe that it will never be cost effective... but It can be done... guess its sorta like a light vegetable oil or something.

Lot of resources on oil from algae....

Saving energy..... Id just tax the snot out of everything that sucks energy and isnt really neccesary. We didnt have ac when I was a kid and we got by fine.....many generations before us did without it..... Big gas guzzlers....... who really needs them.... plastic products.....

Quit being a stingy wastefull society and we could save quite a bit of energy.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Yeah... I can agree with this...

One of the most difficult things I had to learn was to be able to learn... does not come naturally to many folks.
    Well hell, not all of us have the ability or desire to learn from pass-along e-mails.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123