Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Barber Colman TP 8101 controller

Is there a replacement for the obsolete Barber Colman TP 8101 three wire
    (red,yellow and blue) controllers.

Thanks,
    Sam

Sure seen a lot of those in their day.

Schneider Electric issued a product announcement back in 2010 that the System 8000 products were being discontinued. That included the TP-8x series temperature sensors and the CP-8x series controllers. They were not going to offer any replacement products probably because that family of controls has been out since at least the 1980s. In addition the technology while great at the time is outdated and stand-alone.

There may be some controls distributors that rep Schneider Electric (formerly TAC/Invensys/Siebe/Barber Colman) that still have some of those in their stock.

thanks for you responce. Thats not what I wanted to hear, but it is what it is and life goes on. Thanks again.

Sam:

They are still available , factory has some inventory left as well as lot of wholesalers / supply houses have them as well. Mind you not all versions available but TP-8101 and TP-8102 are around.

They have been around before the 1980's

need

None in stock @ Schnieder. I'm looking for 3 of these, preferrably new, but slightly used will work too. Please contact me if anybody comes across these. I've tried countless online companies to locate these, but all are out of stock.

@Control Man - what suppliers are you referring to? I might have missed them.

Go to GOOGLE do a search for TP-8101 will have a few suppliers pop up. Interstate Controls will likely be 1 that pop up

I've googled and I can not find any place with stock. I appreciate the help, but I thought maybe you had an obscure place that Google couldn't find.

I've tried most major suppliers and I can not find a single one.

none in stock - havn't removed it from their website ( i called, already)

Quote Originally Posted by Control Man View Post
    same

same

I said before, I've tried all companies that come up through google. I get to about page 5 and they start to taper off on relevance. I was more hoping you could tell me a local place near you that might have them. The internet is dead for the TP-8101.

Thank you anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast