Question Totaline P340-1320 Remote Temperature Sensor?

I recently moved into a brand new apartment. Unfortunately, the thermostat is located directly behind my TV. I have a feeling that the small amount of heat the TV gives off is giving the thermostat a false temperature. After some research, I discovered that Totaline makes a remote indoor sensor for this model (P350-ISEN-R340). I have searched everywhere for this product and can only find documents describing it, but not anyone who will sell it to me. I assume that this product is only available through HVAC professionals. I have tried looking into other options such as third party remote sensors, but I have no idea if they will be compatible. I would rather not buy a new thermostat, I just need this one to get one temperature (not an averaged temp from multiple sensors) from a different wall.
    The layout of the apartment prevents me from moving the TV, and I am not allowed to physically move the thermostat.

I can't help but wonder why the builders put the thermostat on the only wall for the TV.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If your not allowed to move the thermostat. Will they allow you to make a hole in the wall to run a wire for the remote sensor plus the hole for the remote sensor.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?