Confused what are the factors considered while calculating dehumidication???

I am having a ducted split unit of 11 TR. I have already done the cooling load calculations for my room but now I have to calculat the dehumidifier capacity as per requirement. The factors I am considering in calculations are:

1. Infiltration load
    2. human load
    3. ventilation load(fresh air ventilation load and door opening load)

are there any other factors that I should consider while calculating the dehumidifier capacity??

Infiltration load=humidity diff. b/w outside and inside *density of air * space volume * some factor

Human load=no. of people * factor

Ventilation load= fresh air load + door opening load

fresh air load=fresh air quantity * humidity diff. * density

door opening load=area of door* time(sec)door staying open * no. of openings

Any remarks plz reply.

ty

Quote Originally Posted by manjeet singh View Post
    I am having a ducted split unit of 11 TR. I have already done the cooling load calculations for my room but now I have to calculat the dehumidifier capacity as per requirement. The factors I am considering in calculations are:

1. Infiltration load
    2. human load
    3. ventilation load(fresh air ventilation load and door opening load)

are there any other factors that I should consider while calculating the dehumidifier capacity??

Infiltration load=humidity diff. b/w outside and inside *density of air * space volume * some factor

Human load=no. of people * factor

Ventilation load= fresh air load + door opening load

fresh air load=fresh air quantity * humidity diff. * density

door opening load=area of door* time(sec)door staying open * no. of openings

Any remarks plz reply.

ty
    Consider the building materials ability to allow moisture diffusion from oustide. Also consider the internal moisture load from activities.
    The a/c is able to provide dehumidification only when there is sensible cooling loads. In most cases, supplemental dehumidication needed for the periods when there is low/no sensible cooling loads.
    Units like the Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers have latent only with sensible reheat. Ultra-Aire has the high latent cooling and a small amount of sensible cooling.
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Quote Originally Posted by teddy bear View Post
    Consider the building materials ability to allow moisture diffusion from oustide. Also consider the internal moisture load from activities.
    The a/c is able to provide dehumidification only when there is sensible cooling loads. In most cases, supplemental dehumidication needed for the periods when there is low/no sensible cooling loads.
    Units like the Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers have latent only with sensible reheat. Ultra-Aire has the high latent cooling and a small amount of sensible cooling.
    Regards TB
    thnx teddy but one more thing most of the units are categorized as CMH of air handled but I am calculating as per L/hr of moisture to be removed from the room.I am very confused regarding this,can u explain this to me what is the difference b/w L/hr and CMH and how CMH has to be calculated??just curious.

thnx in advance