Post Likes

Panel in cubicle?

Hello!

At my facility the engineers decided to put up some cubicle walls to create a new lab area for themselves and as you can see in the picture, a 480/277V, 400 amp panel is now located inside this cubicle.

I'm wondering if this is legal or not? I have the required working space marked on the floor, which the walls are outside of, and stuff will be kept out of that area. There is an opening to get out of the area. The panel is less than six feet wide and under 1200 amps...

I can't really find anything in 110.26 that says this isn't ok, or anything about temporary walls around a panel, but I figured I'd see what you guys have to say because it just looks downright weird to me.

What say you?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Likes
    You have complied with working clearance requirements. I'm pretty sure this is NEC compliant however local jurisdiction might have something different or more strict to say about it

Post Likes
    What is you're concern?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cgostola View Post
    You have complied with working clearance requirements. I'm pretty sure this is NEC compliant however local jurisdiction might have something different or more strict to say about it
    X2