Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Frown Can American Culture survive under the Democrats

Can our way of life survive if the Democrats take control of our government? The assault on our liberties, culture and civilization will increase drastically if the left wing of the Democratic Party takes control of the Whitehouse and keeps control of Congress. The future of the last bastion of freedom and Western civilization in the world is in peril. We are being assaulted on every front. Spanish is in ascent. Christianity is being suppressed by all branches of government. We are still freely allowing illegal’s to cross our boarders and we don’t have to will to keep Muslims from immigrating here in greater numbers. On those issues the Democrats stand on the wrong side. An immigrant can have preference in a job over a native born American if he or she is Spanish. Anyhow that’s how I see it and it doesn’t look good.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

We are all humanary stew. All I know is hvac, we try to elect scholars to run our government but they are just puppets for big business. We are no longer a nation governed by the people. Our direction is dictated by strong lobbys that represent big business. Morality and constitution are gone. We are crumbleing from within. A city is only as strong as its foundation...divide and conquer.
    There are so many issues on the board right now, where do you start? It is my belief, that nothing goes unplanned. Perhaps we are setting the stage for the new world order. With change comes sacrifice. The question is, what are you willing to sacrifice? your morales, your liberties, your life??.

Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of man?...only the shadow knows.

It really isnt a two party question, its deeper than that.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Spot on, glenn. Even local newspaper "Help Wanted" ads call for bi-lingual candidates here. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself but businesses are caving on the immigration issue because of greed. Principle is out the window and the lib agenda of the new Congress is being meted out in greedy business practice.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Booty, most of the Business greed is from small business which is heavily Republican, in the future try not to make such contradictory statements as you just did and you will become more credible

I don't mean to imply that the Republicans are the answer. But the Democrats in my opinon are the worse of the two.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Booty, most of the Business greed is from small business which is heavily Republican, in the future try not to make such contradictory statements as you just did and you will become more credible

Oh, really? You must live in an isolated world. Oh, yeah. Forney, TX.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Oh, really? You must live in an isolated world. Oh, yeah. Forney, TX.
    100% Republican in Forney, Kaufman County, Texas, can you say that about Beaufort,SC

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    We are all humanary stew. All I know is hvac, we try to elect scholars to run our government but they are just puppets for big business. We are no longer a nation governed by the people. Our direction is dictated by strong lobbys that represent big business. Morality and constitution are gone. We are crumbleing from within. A city is only as strong as its foundation...divide and conquer.
    There are so many issues on the board right now, where do you start? It is my belief, that nothing goes unplanned. Perhaps we are setting the stage for the new world order. With change comes sacrifice. The question is, what are you willing to sacrifice? your morales, your liberties, your life??.

Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of man?...only the shadow knows.

It really isnt a two party question, its deeper than that.
    You are pretty close , our for fathers never plan this.....Pretty soon we will be back to the class system , when it comes to breeding our young??
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Someone should take mankows computer away. He has a tourette's reply to every subjet

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Someone should take mankows computer away. He has a tourette's reply to every subjet
    and what would you do for perspective?

Jame, I believe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourette_syndrome this better describes you my friend

You had to look it up.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    You had to look it up.....LOL
    yea, at first I thought you were refering to a painter/artist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast