Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Concealed carry permit

Who has a consealed carry permit and carrys there gun to work with them? Also how do you carry your gun? Ankle holster,hip,etc.

I do, carry a 380 in a inside hip holster. The 9mm i just stick in my belt when I carry that. But i work for myself and do not have to answer to any body.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Those of you guys that do resi, I would hope your company would allow you to do so. Where I work it isn't really practical, or legal for that matter.

Our company's insurance policy prohibits carry.

If I were going to a place where I were fearful, I'd do it anyway.

Strange how an insurance company can prohibit a constitutional right....shall not be infringed?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

We don't have to go there here...do we?

I guess I should answer the original question....it's most comfortable for me on the kidney area. I have a Smith and Wesson M and P 40.

I worry more about stupid fugly pit bulls so many liberals own these days...I cant stand the lil bastards!
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Strange how an insurance company can prohibit a constitutional right....shall not be infringed?
    The constitution says that government cannot infringe upon our right to bear arms.

Private companies aren't bound by or controlled by that document and thus are permitted to "infringe" as they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    The constitution says that government cannot infringe upon our right to bear arms.

Private companies aren't bound by or controlled by that document and thus are permitted to "infringe" as they see fit.
    Just as its legal to consume alcohol but you'll be fired if you come to work drunk....

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I worry more about stupid fugly pit bulls so many liberals own these days...I cant stand the lil bastards!
    Only liberals own Pitbulls?
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

In the blue state of Michigan they do...its the new metro sexual dog.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    Just as its legal to consume alcohol but you'll be fired if you come to work drunk....
    Exactly.

Ruger LCP 380 right front pocket.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast