+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Air-Flo Equipmet

Post Likes

Air-Flo Equipmet

Any opinions on Aire Flo equipment ? Thinking of using it for my personal residence, just wanted some feedback from the residential guys. Is there any difference at all from Lennox other than the name and difference in coin ? How about UV lights ? Any preference on those ?

Post Likes
    I used to install air- flo. Just haven't in awhile, but no problems yet. Could be a little different than Lennox but not much.

Post Likes
    the only aire-flo units I've worked on were installed improperly (2 systems still had ID txv bulb coiled up w/factory wire tie.

be your own guinea pig.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolerguy View Post
    Any opinions on Aire Flo equipment ? Thinking of using it for my personal residence, just wanted some feedback from the residential guys. Is there any difference at all from Lennox other than the name and difference in coin ? How about UV lights ? Any preference on those ?
    Stay away from them like the plague.
    They are much different from Lennox.

Post Likes
    The Allied products have become much like Lennox. The A/Cs for Aire-Flo are essentially the Lennox Merit with a different louvered cabinet. The furnaces are similar with different controls. No modulating furnaces and no upper end outdoor units but can get a 2 stage 95 with variable speed and a mid SEER A/C or heat pump.

Post Likes
    I would not recommend them. They are noisy when running. Also I have had a lot of freon leak problems with them. Pay the extra and get a higher end unit. It is worth it in the long run.

Post Likes
    Thanks. I think i will shy away, not a big difference in price between the 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in