Carrier Infinity Control - Zones Locked, Master Control Not Allowing Zone Changes

I recently bought a 5 year old home that has an Infinity Smart Sensor for zoning thermostat systxccsms01. The home has a master panel for the main zone and then two additional zones and smaller panels. The problem is the smaller panels are locked. I have read all the instructions on locking and unlocking (pressing the fan and Humidity/OAT buttons) and nothing unlocks the smaller units. I can lock and unlock the main panel but this does not allow the smaller units to be free to set. I also cannot see the other zones on the master panel. Reading the manual it says to go to advanced setup to change zone names. It indicates to flip through to one of the 7 displays, however I only have 5 displays under advanced setup and none of them are for zoning. If anyone is able to help me, I would be very appreciative. Thank you

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 02-11-2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: non AOP member

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jet21025 View Post
    You may have to do a reinstall. You have to press and hold the advanced button untill the install service screen appears and scroll with the silver button to install and follow the instructions
    That worked!!! Amazing!!! I however am still not able to get the zones to get heat. I can now see them and the lock is off, but still not heat coming despite for the zones calling for it. Is this something that takes time for the reset to catch?

jet21025

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.