Hybrid View

i-vu ccn standard energy reports

I have an i-vu ccn standard and XA30 chiller. I want to monitor the energy use in KW. can anyone help me?
    Also I opened application builder and did chose one application "Electric meter". I opened the generated program in eikon logic builder. It said there're errors with not supported microblock.
    - Carrier Analog input is not a supported microblock.
    - CCN Controller is not a supported microblock.
    - BACnet CCN Alarm is not a supported microblock.

Of course the above microblocks are not included in Eikon logic builder. I saw that there's a program called "SNAP" which is used for i-vu open and in this program there's a special bundle for Carrier microblocks. in which the above microblocks are included.
    I don't think these microblocks are included in my version i-vu standard? isn't it? then why my i-vu standard application builder has generated them.

awaiting your help

Quote Originally Posted by emetss View Post
    I have an i-vu ccn standard and XA30 chiller. I want to monitor the energy use in KW. can anyone help me?
    Also I opened application builder and did chose one application "Electric meter". I opened the generated program in eikon logic builder. It said there're errors with not supported microblock.
    - Carrier Analog input is not a supported microblock.
    - CCN Controller is not a supported microblock.
    - BACnet CCN Alarm is not a supported microblock.

Of course the above microblocks are not included in Eikon logic builder. I saw that there's a program called "SNAP" which is used for i-vu open and in this program there's a special bundle for Carrier microblocks. in which the above microblocks are included.
    I don't think these microblocks are included in my version i-vu standard? isn't it? then why my i-vu standard application builder has generated them.

awaiting your help

in short my question is: Can I use the electric meter in the i-vu Standard or is it only for the Plus one. And if not then is there a way to show the electric usage of the equipmet.

thanks in advance for your help

You can only use ApplicationBuilder to generate the program, SNAP or Eikon programs are not supported with i-Vu CCN 4.0/4.2. The ApplicationBuilder programs are to be associated with Comfort Controllers, not sure if you will be able to associate the program to the 30XA.

Sounds like you have older ApplicationBuilder SAL file, it will only create an Electric Meter pulse input [binary]. With the SAL file dated 02/10/2011 you can create Electric Meters for either pulse or pulse [binary]. You will need to go thru Carrier to get the current SAL files. In the SAL stated above, there is also a Energy Calculation program but haven't used yet.

Note ..... you do realize the i-Vu CCN Standard only saves data for 7 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"