Hybrid View

Hmm Pricing for a friend of a friend

I was asked if I would swap out an old Trane XL 1200 heatpump for a new one. I can get it for about ???? incl. frght. will need to be charged, All inside is good. This is a friend of a friend and I suck at pricing a side job. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 02-09-2013 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Pricing Removed

A friend gets a discount...if it's a good friend I work for beer. Friend of a friend? I thank my friend for the referral and price the project at competitive, market rate.
    Are you licensed? Are you warrantying the equipment? Are you insured or do you have office overhead? Are permits involved? I'm guessing by the term side job you're all under the radar.

50% of double retail and pricing is not allowed in the open forums. If you can't figure out what your worth, then maybe you're a homeowner trying to figure out what someone should charge you. Ain't gonna fly here.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by jodaddy1956 View Post
    I was asked if I would swap out an old Trane XL 1200 heatpump for a new one. I can get it for about ???? incl. frght. will need to be charged, All inside is good. This is a friend of a friend and I suck at pricing a side job. Any suggestions?
    Sure..... Read the rules

Thread Closed