Rack liquid level up and down - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by crackertech View Post
    I'm in Sarasota. Your way south of our company's Southern line.
    Ah gotcha, we have a Tampa shop which I believe does some Sarasota, I might be wrong. I know there's atleast one over there we're remodeling. The last company I worked for did Walmart in Sarasota, I can't really say I miss driving up there anymore for 2 hours @ 10pm for a damn door left open. It all pays the same I guess. Way better now, I only look after 5 stores, all 20 mins from the house.

So S or F ??????
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

let us know what you find. were all now engaged. It'd be nice if you go out there tonight and put us on all on conference call.

So S or F ??????
    What's with all the secret code letters....you trying to covertly ask for a date, or what?
    "The problem is the average person isnít tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and itís not in the movies they watch, and itís not in the few books that they buy, they donít get it" - Jack Canfield

So S or F ??????
    Fournier, and used to work for Southern Refrig. But I think your talking about Source?

I hear some things. Odd voices in my head. Seems like we may be ready to cut a check for????

I know some things. I know one of you guys might just get a raise soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dowadudda View Post
    I hear some things. Odd voices in my head. Seems like we may be ready to cut a check for????

Make the check out to markettech........with 2 T's. And I'll accept 25% of whatever raise is being given out as my payment for helping out here today.
    "The problem is the average person isnít tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and itís not in the movies they watch, and itís not in the few books that they buy, they donít get it" - Jack Canfield

Quote Originally Posted by Dowadudda View Post

I have heard the same.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Well, I have a small update. Got a call today for the meat room running warm. Rack flashing all over the place again, tried the split while in reclaim, didn't seem to make much difference. Could be because it took too long to pump out OR; I noticed it came out of reheat and back in after a short time. I'm going to have to check the controller downstairs for all the settings/calibrations. The guy who had these stores previously was extremely good at making things work the WRONG way. Sure makes things interesting for me.

Anyways, loop circuit with 3 lowboy evaps. Txv's all plugged @ strainers. Find a lot of debris and copper shavings in strainer and oil in evaps. Turned that thing back on and rack was slapped full of oil. Had to pull out at least 3 gallons, probably need to pull more later. Changed the driers, not the worst I've seen but plenty of shavings. I watched the rack a bit, liquid levels still moving a bit, but I think more stable than normal. I think I've got a few more things going on but cleaning all the txv's is going to be next. If it's not one thing, its another. That loop was definitely holding a lot of gas. I will update when I can

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by steelsparky View Post
    You've got me thinking now, I have 5 racks @ this store and I'm almost positive that this rack is the only one with a split condenser. The other rack which also has air reclaim, had to of had the other condenser removed because there sure is alot of extra space on that stand up there.
    So you have 2 racks with air HR, 3 racks with out, could it be possible that with the high demand for dehumidification that the split is in there move condensing to the HR Coil? as the half condenser + HR coil may be all thats required to satisfy THR ?? maybe force split in Heat reclaim is necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by steelsparky View Post
    tried the split while in reclaim, didn't seem to make much difference. Could be because it took too long to pump out OR; I noticed it came out of reheat and back in after a short time.s
    cycling of HR often may be crappy if above is design??
    would be cool to see how long pump out takes?

What are you using for split? sporlan 3 way? Prod Eng Valve? motorized ball valves?

Mike
    Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456