Wifi Thermostats for energy mgmt?

I currently take care of an auto dealership that has 7 locations in my area. They bought 25 filtrete wifi 3m50 thermostats to install for a cheap version of energy mgmt. I have had them installed over a year and have had nothing but issues with these low end units. Has any of you had any success with any other wifi enabled thermostats that is a commercial grade, reliable, dependable? Please share and let me know brand and models and details if possible.

I've used Bayweb stats with great success, but they have to be wired to a router (not wifi). I Just tried the new Honeywell 8320? seems good, time will tell.

The nice thing about bayweb is they have a portal that allows you to manage multiple tstats simultaneously.

If there sales man are mostly under age 30,, I would not blame the product. Im sure there networked is balloned with p0?N,, movies,,music and of course kitten videos . FB.

Lock down the wifi with a real Password and give it 72 hrs.

My reuter Wazz Run this on site Non commercial so safe http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/
    Customer is alWays opposite of Left

I will look into Bayweb. I looked at ecobee(way too expensive.) I looked into proliphix and currently getting pricing. i did see the honeywell i wish i had more reviews before changing out 27 thermostats.

Quote Originally Posted by carman View Post
    I will look into Bayweb. I looked at ecobee(way too expensive.) I looked into proliphix and currently getting pricing. i did see the honeywell i wish i had more reviews before changing out 27 thermostats.
    e-mail me and I can give you a few more options
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein