Post Likes

Mobile device issues AX

I have encountered something I don't understand?? I have a customer using a microsoft surface to access his HVAC. While on-site and connected to his LAN he logs in as a basic wb user and everything works great. When he logs in offsite using an extrenal IP address the hx profile is automatically chosen during connection. With a lot of drop down menus, and no right click functionality navaigation is impossible. I can't get mind around why accessing from an extrenal IP chooses the hx profile, and when connected on his companies LAN the px profile works fine.

Post Likes
    Disable tablet mode in Windows 10 setting s.

Post Likes
    Customer said tablet mode is off last email I had with him. Next time I'm on-site I will verify that myself. Wondering how tablet mode would only affect access outside his LAN??

Post Likes
    WiFi to ethernet connection?

Post Likes
    Customer said tablet mode is off last email I had with him. Next time I'm on-site I will verify that myself. Wondering how tablet mode would only affect access outside his LAN??

Post Likes
    Got up to eat dinner. Came back and reposted the same reply!! LOL. Yes I beleive he's connected to a wireless network.