Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes

Trane upcm edit software

Hello,
    I seem to be having a problem getting my UPCM edit to work since I reinstalled it. I am working on a hospital in Leesburg fl with very old control system and need to fix some programming issues. Does anyone have copy they can send me?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dfac View Post
    Hello,
    I seem to be having a problem getting my UPCM edit to work since I reinstalled it. I am working on a hospital in Leesburg fl with very old control system and need to fix some programming issues. Does anyone have copy they can send me?
    I have a copy of it I can send you. You don't happen to have a copy of the old Trane BMN do you? I need a copy of it due to mine being corrupted. Let me know if you get the UPCMedit.
    J. King

Post Likes

UPCM and BMN

I have Windows 7 and could not use any of my old DOS programs like UPCM. I had to install a third party DOS shell program called DOSBOX. The software allows the user to run old DOS programs. The program is free and requires a little time to figure out but it allowed me to run UPCM.

4. Likes square&level liked this post
    Post Likes
    I have windows 7 and am running UPCM edit and PCM edit with no problems so it does work without having to load external program.
    Federal Reserve, stealing your kids futures since 1913

UA290

Post Likes

UPCM

I don't recall becasue I've been running the software with DOS Box for a while. I think the software may work but runs into problems later. If you get it to run standalone mode then great. Unless your running the software with DOS Box and you don't realize it.

Post Likes

UPCM/PCM edit

I was wondering if one of you guys could be nice enough to send me a copy of the upcm/pcm edit software? We have been successfully integrating to trane comm4 jobs in the past, but I need a way to backup the upcm/pcms if they were to lose their programming! I believe that's all I need to do this? If not could someone please let me know otherwise. Thanks.

Post Likes
    Hello guys. This is Yoimer from Venezuela. I've always come here in order to get information about a specific topic. Today I came just to ASK for a favour. I need the UPCM/ PCM Edit Software.I work as a Control Engineer at a place where JUST exists Trane equipment. But as always... there was an installation some time ago, I think it was in 2000; at a Medical Laboratory and now I have to deal with a BIG problem about a modulating valve, I've got experiencie about MP 580/581 though. I'd really appreciate your help guys. God Bless you All from Caracas, Venezuela

Post Likes
    Sent

Post Likes
    Excuse Mr acjourneyman,but I did not recieve any software.Would you mind sending it again please? Thanks a lot

Post Likes
    Email address doesn't work

Post Likes
    If it is not a problem, may I contact you privately? Thanks again dear acjourneyman

Post Likes
    Respond via email

Post Likes
    I have been trying to find PCM Edit. Can you send to me? My email is Email Address Removed
    It would be so much appreciated.
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 11-04-2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast