Thread: Utility Cart

Utility Cart

Anyone have any recommendations for a portable utility cart? Something that could fit in the back of a small SUV ('13 Ford Escape). I'm looking for something I can take my laptop, mouse, and drawings around the job site with me.

I am looking at AV Carts, but I gotta find something that collapses easily or will fit in the back seat. Seeing if you guys have anything to recommend.

Thanks.

Rubbermaid has one but I have never actually seen it in person. A bit pricy too.

I have been looking for something similar. Something that either collapses or can easily be taken apart. I used a metal cart on a job one time to carry my drawings, laptop, tools and controllers that I was installing and it made my job way easier. I have not found anything that would be practical to carry in the back of my van though.

Im like a mushroom, they keep me in the dark and feed me crap.

I've seen the rubbermaid one, I think Grainger wants like $700 for it. I could only think of a AV cart that could fit in the back seat or something. Nothing really looks like it collapses easily.

I modified a second hand 'portable printer trolley'. Cost twenty bucks and folds up. Little solid though.. I'm only saying this cos there doesnt seem to be muck of a range, but when I started looking at second hand office furniture, I had more luck..
    The DDC system... guilty until proven innocent

Get a collapsible golf bag dolly and customize it........................................
    Some Talk, Some Do
    "keeping condensing pressures low and evaporator pressures high"
    "Some customers are more interested in comfort than energy savings"
    Blog
    Web
    Facebook

didnt read exactly what he wanted
    Last edited by rhumbard; 09-26-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: I need to stop skim reading
    "The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes."
    -Sherlock Holmes

"If you've eliminated all other possibilities whatever remains must be the truth."