Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Feinstein and Boxer want the gun owners in Cali to lay down their guns during the statewide manhunt http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013...ewide-manhunt/
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Feinstein and Boxer want the gun owners in Cali to lay down their guns during the statewide manhunt http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013...ewide-manhunt/
    Gdam 2sac, that has got to be the nuttiest thing I have ever read in my life!

“The Senators feel the best course of action is to remove all weapons from law enforcement and private citizens so no one else gets hurt,” said a Senate communications intern. “When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that’s just human nature.”

Boxer and Feinstein are insane. Seriously, they are not simply 'on the wrong side of the issue', they are F'n Koo-koo nuts.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    they are F'n Koo-koo nuts.
    Haha, I love that.

Their logic defies my logic. He wants to kill cops so we will put our weapons down??

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    Haha, I love that.

Their logic defies my logic. He wants to kill cops so we will put our weapons down??
    Yup, I don't get it at all. They even want the POLICE to disarm! They are too stupid to make dinner, much less help run the nation. Feinstein and Boxer need to be sent to sea on a raft designed to sink, along with the idiots who voted for them.

If we can get people that stupid in the senate, I am not sure this nation will survive. I am serious. We cannot have idiots like this running the nation! I find this profoundly disturbing.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

If anything, the logical thing would be for the police to gear UP knowing someone is after them. Maybe riot gear would appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Don't you guys know that an assault weapon ban would have stopped this guy cold in his tracks?
    The latest from Palookaville is satire delux,but if you wanted to send a message to Dorner and if it was so called Feinsteins staff member who said it,it could backfire in a big way.

The same author has also stated that they have a message from Dorner stating that it was'nt me I was on vacation.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post

The latest from Palookaville is satire delux,but if you wanted to send a message to Dorner and if it was so called Feinsteins staff member who said it,it could backfire in a big way.

The same author has also stated that they have a message from Dorner stating that it was'nt me I was on vacation.
    Is there a reason you quoted me on this post?

Similar to the factual Liberal News shows like The Daily Show and Steven Colbert
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Is there a reason you quoted me on this post?
    No reason.

But if you wanted to send a message to Dorner saying that the cops and civilians had put down their weapons it could help defuse a situation.
    When the FBI states that Dorner is one of the most dangerous they have had to track a little reverse psychology could help.
    FEN

No reason.

But if you wanted to send a message to Dorner saying that the cops and civilians had put down their weapons it could help defuse a situation.
    When the FBI states that Dorner is one of the most dangerous they have had to track a little reverse psychology could help.
    Would it defuse the situation or turn it into a shooting gallery for a trained marksman?

I'm not suggesting that armed bands of citizens start hunting for Dorner, either.

Reminds me of Rambo.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-slayings.html

Anybody see a patern here. Do not appease him, do it for the community.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Reminds me of Rambo.
    Rambo was a movie,this is not.
    FEN

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast