+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I found your cat.

Post Likes

I found your cat.

I go on a service call and crawl under the house and I find this cat skeleton. I finish up and go write up the ticket and i ask the woman how long she has lived here, she says 9 years. I then ask her was she missing a cat... She said yes..., Her cat Tigger went missing about 2 and a half years ago... I said, Well he is under the house.... (I kidd you not) she says "OH REALLY,,, How is he doing! " I said , Well he is dead, and he is a skeleton now. With a surprised look she says OH MY... really? He always was a dumb cat. I got paid and left.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    You should have bagged it up and glued it back together. How cool would that be ?

Post Likes
    I did a maint on an apartment building walked into apartment and I told my helper to close the door cuz I smelled a cat. We went to crawl hatch were furnace was went down and smell got worse. I turned around and asked my helper if he smelled the same thing I did he said yah look down... I looked between my legs and there was the cat skeleton. Funny thing was there was no outside access so ether he jumped down when someone had hatch open or someone threw him down there.

Post Likes
    The best line from the movie "Dances with Wolves" -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7DJaX5N2vo

Post Likes
    This has been several years ago but I went several times over a few years to a home that had an old lowboy furnace in a not so desirable basement. If you stood and looked up when you were in front of the burners there was a rat carcass with a slight amount of fur on it, all caught up in the knob and tube wiring. he was always there. my helper referred to it as my friend.
    As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another Proverbs 27:17 NIV84

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 1HVACOWNER View Post
    I go on a service call and crawl under the house and I find this cat skeleton. I finish up and go write up the ticket and i ask the woman how long she has lived here, she says 9 years. I then ask her was she missing a cat... She said yes..., Her cat Tigger went missing about 2 and a half years ago... I said, Well he is under the house.... (I kidd you not) she says "OH REALLY,,, How is he doing! " I said , Well he is dead, and he is a skeleton now. With a surprised look she says OH MY... really? He always was a dumb cat. I got paid and left.
    LOL! Can't believe she asked how he was doing...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in