Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Good one mark !!
    that's no lie. I had one ike that. person worked at the animal shelter. when they were supposed to put down a dog or cat they brought them home. 3 bed room shouse all beds rooms full of animals not including the ones running around. Roaches so thick (florida palmetto bug style roaches) they were out in the day light. I left the tarp there and told the boss what was going on and that I wouldn't go back until they cleaned it up. He agreed.

Beautiful, Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love!
    Had a customer tell me she didn't have heat for 3 weeks because the service guy said he couldn't work on the heater. I asked why not, she said because they didn't want to get too close to the bedbugs on the mattress. I told her we were very busy and the first opening was about a year away, but she should call my competitor, just don't mention the part about the bedbugs until he was done. It might also be a good idea to drag the mattress away from the heater.
    “You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.” Jim Rohn

no thanks! commercial only! I would rather take rats in a mechanical room any day!(the Animal, not human rats)

Nice wallpaper

I had a "cat" lady ask me to shoot and kill the 30+ cats underneath her home that had destroyed her duct. It smelled of ammonia bad. I told her I would not shoot the cats or repair her AC. The duct crew and I loaded up in our trucks and left. Nasty!

I couldn't tell that was a sub base in 1st picture until later in the thread. Lol

Years ago went on a wall furnace check. I turned it on when i got there and millions of tiny roaches started flying out of the furnace covering the walls. I turned around, got in my truck and left- never saying a word.

amen, you dont have to say anything, just grab your sh#t and leave, if your boss does'nt like it let him fix it...

I'll go on a call! Just replace everything I leave at location i.e tools clothes, boots, van for good measure! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jkb79 View Post
    Yah I would have run my health is more important than there comfort. I only had to do it once because the cat piss smell almost made me sick and I was standing outside the front door just told them to call someone else and left.
    I can relate.............cat piss is by far the worse............when you can smell it on the porch, you know there is a big problem!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAwesome View Post
    Nice wallpaper
    This made me laugh..............thank you.

Took me awhile just to understand what I was looking at. Horrendous.

Worst I was in was one of those houses you walk in and are immediately assaulted by the smell of cat piss. I went to work as quickly as possible until I noticed my legs were itching. I went outside and pulled up my pants legs and brushed off as many fleas as I could. Stood up and looked to my right at the trash can I was standing next too and noticed it was full of water and there was a dead squirrel floating in it. The animal was so black and gooey that at first I couldn't make out what it was and then I dry heaved. Worst part, I had to go back inside to get my tools and wouldn't you know...there was a call back because I forgot to reconnect the flame sensor wire. Fleas are so distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by 1HVACOWNER View Post
    I tried to tell them but when they opened the kitchen drawer I saw the parents to these babies sitting there. I think they were flashing roach gang signs at me. haha.
    bahahahahahaha

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast