Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fenian View Post
    @freightshaker I'm guessing the undamaged candybars made it back on the shelf? I'm also hoping mice did that damage... rats bug me out royally
    More than likely. Yea it was mice notice the smaller chewy nuggets they leave behind.

Well I just got a call to go back to this mobile home. GREAT! Now the fuses have burned up. Im going to order a new kit and install breakers. Going to carry roach killer too. (I want a new/different job!)

Quote Originally Posted by 1HVACOWNER View Post
    Well I just got a call to go back to this mobile home...
    I was going to recommend bring a torch but I dont think the smell of burning roaches would be any better

Ahhh, yes yes!
    I miss the houses on the farm full of illegals.
    I pulled the cover off a t-stat, and the illegal standing there, started catching them as they booked across the wall.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Thats Crazy!

Well I did the breaker replacement done. I sat on cardboard and took only what I needed in. I opened the bottom panel and 40+ roaches came out. NICE!.. Then when I left I threw the cardboard in a pile of trash beside the house. There was so much trash that they would not notice. I will post a pic of the outside when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by 1HVACOWNER View Post
    This was a rental, single wide, non english speaking undocumented workers . When I took the cover off at least a dozen either ran back in the hole, or fell off. I tried to tell them but when they opened the kitchen drawer I saw the parents to these babies sitting there. I think they were flashing roach gang signs at me. haha.

Quoting " non english speaking undocumented worker" so because they don't speak English they are undocumented. Lol. Ignorance. Or did u ask them for their "green card" I have been on service calls like this, white,black and latino, makes no difference, dirty is dirty be it latino, black or white. Hence, not all English speaking people are documented and not all non English people are undocumented.

OH YES!! I knew it was a matter of time until a Liberal made it on this post. So In my statement you quoted, I never stated what ethnicity the people were, You assume they were latino? I may have been talking about Cubans, I may have been talking about white South Americans ect, So what. In fact I am talking about Mexicans (ie. Latinos) who ARE not documented, and do not speak English. How do I know?? Let me think....Oh right.. I talked with the owner of the property and he told me,Remember "Rental, Singlewide". So HVACNC its called a fact, Not Ignorance. And I agree that anyone can be filthy,I am white and I have seen whites homes that are pure disgusting with the way they live. I was just trying to set the background for the photo and I think it pretty much worked. If I said the photo was taken on a 40ft Chris Craft yacht with a overweight couple from Boston you perception would have been totally different. You might have thought White Couple (Even though I did not say white), 50s (I never gave the age), heavy Boston accent (I will give you that), filthy (Photo speaks a thousand words). And I see by your name your around NC? Raleigh by chance? I would be glad to take you with me on a call to this home, I think it would be a great thing for you to do.

Burn

My point exactly..... Cubans are Latinos. Ignorance. No not a liberal. Awesome job on your essay though. Have a great day. Lol

I don't mind rats and mice but can't stand bugs, would be tempted to catch them in a shop vac and then empty them back out as i left!

Done a few farms where the milk tanker drivers refused to go after dark because there were so many rats, had to be careful where you walked in the plant room as they had chewed all the floor boards!

Catch the roaches as they cross the border, Which border? The one with the stinkin cockaroaches.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

Ahh the wonderful world of resi.. Did they ask you to take off your boots so you don't hurt their pets? If you think roaches running are funny, you should just yell out "La Migra! La Migra! Viene la Migra!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast