flame roll out switch on a Thermal zone packaged unit

flame roll out switch on a Thermal zone packaged unit

got a unit that tripping the flame roll out switch,Its a thermalzone made in 2000, 100000 btu /36000 a/c no model or ser. #s. Got the #s off the switch looks like 4 #s on it 36xtx16 6259L250f 626352 A0007, if anyone can give some info would be very heplful.Unit works good do not see any problems cycle unit 20 times no problem thinking switch is weak. I found a 300 deg. switch, this one looks like a 250 deg , would 50 deg. difference be a problem

You'll need to get your post count up and apply for "pro" status. We cannot give DIY advice to homeowners as it is forbidden on this site. My guess would be that this "roll out" switch failed for a reason. Have a professional look over system (including disassembly to inspect heat exch.).

sorry kind of new here, still learning about this site have been reading it for years.Been in the field for 30 plus years at a university in ohio. But still want to know more about hvacr. Never to old to learn.

Roll outs get weak from getting too hot. So something is not working right.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Thanks for the info. I'm up to 18 and I have applied.Super wed site so much information can't wait to check it all out.Started working with refrigerant in 1982 back when R-22,R-12,R-502,and good old R-11 was the main ones.