York DM048N Blower Relay Issues

Was passed on this info to research, checked here and Googled but came up with nothing. We have a job with close to 20 of these gas packs on the roof. I'm being told that out of 20 we have lost about 10 of the blower relay boards. Anyone know of any issues or bulletins about a bad batch of these?
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Quote Originally Posted by joey791 View Post
    Was passed on this info to research, checked here and Googled but came up with nothing. We have a job with close to 20 of these gas packs on the roof. I'm being told that out of 20 we have lost about 10 of the blower relay boards. Anyone know of any issues or bulletins about a bad batch of these?
    The ones with the black plastic cover over board are crap, I've had quite a few catch fire and burn all the wiring. The new replacement board has a piece of cardboard to go behind the board to prevent arcing and had no plastic cover. Don't know if there's a service bulletin though.

I am from Canada, I am not sure if this is the same issue I have had. I am having a issue with the combustion gas causing condensation, and then dripping on the board and then shorting out... This has been the main failure of many boards.

add a longer post purge (5 minutes). should take care of condensation problems. make sure it's not underfired.

i've had lots of problems with the older ETD boards causing the blower contactor to chatter