Bluetooth head sets

Not sure if this belongs in this section or not.

Any recommendations on bluetooth head sets for the iphone. any ones not to use.

Ugh I've been through so many. I'm never satisfied . . . I'll be following this thread

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'm using Plantronics HD Voyager .. it's ok .. it doesn't have that snug fit in my ear and sound isn't as loud as I prefer but it's been better than the other 3 I've tried. I forget which ones they were but 2 were the wrap around kind for both ears.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I have been using the Motorola Elite Silver for some time now. has worked wonderfully on my Iphone, Atrix I, and Atrix II and now on my Samsung Galaxy Note II. It plays music, feedback on incoming text and phone calls. it fits comfortably snug on the ear and is hidden unlike your typical Bluetooth. you can get one from amazon for cheap $60-$70 which isnt that bad for a decent Bluetooth. I am very picky on the blue tooth i use. I bought another one as a back up for when I break this one or loose it, seeings this style isnt very common.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-ELITE...a+elite+silver

I love my Plantronics Voyager Legend, I bought the accessory charging case for it and can't be happier. I have tried numerous other units, Motorola, Jabra, even a BlueAnt...

The Legend talks to you, gives status, is stupid easy to program. Best of all, the company headquarters is less than an hour from here.

The best feature for me is that most of the weight is behind your ear and has different sized ear tips for a custom fit.. The thing I didn't like about the others was that they fit too tight and were uncomfortable because of the hoop and the tightness seemed to make iit difficult to hear anything outside the headset on that side... I am partially deaf in my left ear so it makes a big difference for me. Plus it was loud enough to not have to fit real tight.

I can wear it all day if needed and really after about an hour, you don't even realize its there. One charge on the case and one charge on the headset will provide 21 hours of talk time... If I need to talk that much, I need to adjust my decision making paradigm.

The charging case (optional) has a battery built into it, so if you keep it stored in there it charges while not in use (plugged in or not) and tells you when it and the headset are fully charged. The supplied charging cable is a joke IMHO.

You can even keep it in your pocket and it keeps it out of harms way of dust and damage.

GT
    If a day goes by and you have learned nothing, I hope you got a lot of sleep.

I have a jabra extreme 2 that works well. Its not the most comfy at first but i got used to it. Its got a good battery. It comes with a home and auto charger and It also survived a trip through the washing machine.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

jawbone icon hd

best bang for your buck!!!
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?