Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    If his memory is fuzzy then it would be foolish for Zimmerman to take the stand and square off with the prosecutor. He will know what the other witnesses will testify to because of discovery rights. If he chooses not to testify then it will be left up to impartial eye witnesses and circumstantial evidence, along with Zimmerman’s testimony recorded on tape the day of and the day after the alleged crime.
    That feeling...you felt.....on your face.....that was the wind as the point went whisking overhead.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

You are conveniently skipping over my previous question to you.

I ask this question because I think there is little-to-no evidence that would come out in the courtroom that would be sufficient for you to convict Zimmerman short of him killing Martin execution style. You asked to see the evidence so you can appear to be just and thorough but in actuality you have far too much of a pro conceal bias to look at it fairly IMO.

If you think I am wrong then state what evidence or circumstance should convict Zimmerman. Bet you haven’t even thought that far into it because a conviction is off the table for you regardless of the evidence.
    yikes, once again, Im not going to get into a guessing game, especially using conjecture and supposition that won't prove anything.

Im willing to wait a couple months and see what happens.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy knocker View Post
    Your question is irrelevant and would require pure speculation to try an answer. Truth is there is no way to know what it would take. You would have to consider any other possible evidence that could possibly have more weight, once seen or heard, then what you thought might be enough to convict. It's a silly game, IMHO.
    I concur, this is a waste of time
    LOVE has four letters

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    That feeling...you felt.....on your face.....that was the wind as the point went whisking overhead.
    ok, thats just funny
    LOVE has four letters

If that's all you know about this case maybe you shouldn’t be commenting on it.
    Didn't comment on the case except to say I don't know enough to make a call on it. I commented on the exercise in idiocy that you can't seem to see past. But hey thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    yikes, once again, Im not going to get into a guessing game, especially using conjecture and supposition that won't prove anything.

Im willing to wait a couple months and see what happens.
    So I was right. There is nothing that you could think of or admit that would make Zimmerman guilty in your opinion short of being videoed shooting Martin execution style. I think there is one person here that would even condone that.

Conjecture and supposition my butt. I bet you have a lot of ideas what would make him not guilty.

The ace in the hole is that the prosecution is going to try and paint Zimmerman as a racist. The black community has done this so well over the decades and it is so effective, so why stop now? Dumb liberal whites buy the false charges of racism--and so do a few country club republicans. If Zimmerman really did say "effin coons" on the recording of the 911 call, his only hope is to have his black friends defend his character. Remember the OJ trial? The very first thing that happened is that one of OJ's defense lawyers asked Mark Furhman is he ever called a an African-American a n_igger? Furhamn denied he ever did, but of course he was lying his rear end off. For some reason this is an unforgiveable sin in our culture even though black guys call each other n_igger 25 times/day. The prosecution is going to try and paint him as somebody who didn't like blacks. It's just too tempting and too effective for the prosecution not to do this.

I hope Zimmerman walks. I do not believe he is a racist either. I do think he is a wanna-be cop though.

So I was right. There is nothing that you could think of or admit that would make Zimmerman guilty in your opinion short of being videoed shooting Martin execution style. I think there is one person here that would even condone that.

Conjecture and supposition my butt. I bet you have a lot of ideas what would make him not guilty.
    thats funny, your right?? ABOUT WHAT? are you a member of the Jury? are you the presiding judge? are you clairvoyant?

ya, I got a lot of ideas, is it going to make a damn bit of difference? nope? Not unless Im on the Jury? I don't see that happening either.

so who really gives a crap.
    LOVE has four letters

thats funny, your right?? ABOUT WHAT? are you a member of the Jury? are you the presiding judge? are you clairvoyant?

ya, I got a lot of ideas, is it going to make a damn bit of difference? nope? Not unless Im on the Jury? I don't see that happening either.

so who really gives a crap.
    What happens during a debate is that experienced debaters such as you will sense when they are getting backed into a corner. When that happens they begin to dodge, shift, change the subject, begin insulting and stop answering questions that would help define the weaknesses in their argument. Congratulation for holding fast and not exposing your heavy biases in this debate.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    The ace in the hole is that the prosecution is going to try and paint Zimmerman as a racist. The black community has done this so well over the decades and it is so effective, so why stop now? Dumb liberal whites buy the false charges of racism--and so do a few country club republicans. If Zimmerman really did say "effin coons" on the recording of the 911 call, his only hope is to have his black friends defend his character. Remember the OJ trial? The very first thing that happened is that one of OJ's defense lawyers asked Mark Furhman is he ever called a an African-American a n_igger? Furhamn denied he ever did, but of course he was lying his rear end off. For some reason this is an unforgiveable sin in our culture even though black guys call each other n_igger 25 times/day. The prosecution is going to try and paint him as somebody who didn't like blacks. It's just too tempting and too effective for the prosecution not to do this.

I hope Zimmerman walks. I do not believe he is a racist either. I do think he is a wanna-be cop though.
    The prosecutor cannot just bring in racism without cause. They have to prove that Zimmerman said ‘f’n coons’. If they can do that they will also have to prove that he meant it in a racist way and not referring to the nearby gang that goes by that nickname.

Hey, I wonder if Jmac is going to come down on you for making ‘conjecture and supposition’ about the trial. Probably not because of how you ended your post…’I hope Zimmerman walks’.

What happens during a debate is that experienced debaters such as you will sense when they are getting backed into a corner. When that happens they begin to dodge, shift, change the subject, begin insulting and stop answering questions that would help define the weaknesses in their argument. Congratulation for holding fast and not exposing your heavy biases in this debate.

LOVE has four letters

Yep yep yep yep.

...as you hold to form and prove me right again.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast