Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    All we know is what the media has told us so its impossible to make an informed call on it. What we do know is there were 2 men on a street at night. Both had the right to be there. There was an altercation and one man was shot and killed. If you knew nothing else, race, religion, age, etc how would you answer the OP's question?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy knocker View Post
    All we know is what the media has told us…
    Not so. Zimmerman has spoken quite a bit on it, even walked through the crime scene and given a blow-by-blow. There is also 911 tape that has laid down the groundwork.

We aren’t that oblivious to what happened.

If he is innocent then I want him to win, and if not then losing is what it needs to be. Evidence will hopefully tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    If you watch the video of Zimmerman walking through the area explaining to the detectives where the alteration took place he lied about where the shooting took place. He was not on a path back to his car. The officers did not question his statements, probably because they wanted him to take full opportunity to lie.

Watch the video. Verify where the altercation took place. They don’t line up.

Listen to the 911 tape and match it up to his statements to the detectives on the scene. They don’t line up either. Let’s hope he saved some of that $200,000 for a good defense attorney.
    Alright, let's just say Zimmerman stayed there and watched him. Does that give sweet innocent little Trevyon the right to come up and punch Zim in the face and start a fight? You see this is the "black attitude" that I'm talking about. It's the attitude that whites (and Hispanics) are always out to get you just because you're black. It's enforced by affirmative action at the highest level of our government. So, let's send a message to the black community. It's not "whitey's" fault if you attack them and you get shot in the process. You blacks need to lose your attitude. To convict Zimmerman is to maintain the status quo that blacks do not have to suffer the consequences of their actions. That is, they can attack whitey with impunity because of racism that happened 50 years ago or during the civil war, etc. This is why I want George Zimmerman to win.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    win or loose does not matter, surely all that anybodies wants is for the truth to win! easier said than done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can completely agree with you on this one Barbar!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Not so. Zimmerman has spoken quite a bit on it, even walked through the crime scene and given a blow-by-blow. There is also 911 tape that has laid down the groundwork.

We aren’t that oblivious to what happened.
    Sooo. Zimmerman has spoken quite a bit about it? OK. You said in another post he lied did you not? Sooo if he lied and the media were not there and Tryvon is dead what do you KNOW? All you have is some audio from the scene, from 911 call made by the liar Zimmerman. I'm not calling him a liar. You did. So all you really know is what YOU WANT to know.

seriously? Im amazed at how many of you were there. There are at least 5 eye witnesses to the encounter on this forum. Thats astounding

You should all call the District Attorney and give him/her your statement. Im sure it will go along way to helping with there case.

Why not let the justice system work and see what the out come is.

There is only one thing Im sure of. George Zimmerman will come away from this a very rich person. he may actually be the richest man in jail, but he will be rich.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    seriously? Im amazed at how many of you were there. There are at least 5 eye witnesses to the encounter on this forum. Thats astounding

You should all call the District Attorney and give him/her your statement. Im sure it will go along way to helping with there case.

Why not let the justice system work and see what the out come is.

There is only one thing Im sure of. George Zimmerman will come away from this a very rich person. he may actually be the richest man in jail, but he will be rich.
    Im with you on this one except if he is found guilty and goes to jail any money he gets will go to the lawyers and martins parents in a civil judgement to come later .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Im with you on this one except if he is found guilty and goes to jail any money he gets will go to the lawyers and martins parents in a civil judgement to come later .
    possibly, He has law suite against Al Sharton, NBC and Martins Lawyer (who could conceivably be disbarred for his actions)
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

I don't see how Zimmerman can ever be rich. T. Martin's ole man is going to bring a civil suit against him whether he wins or loses in court. Zimmerman will be lucky if he doesn't wind up out on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    I can completely agree with you on this one Barbar!
    I agree with you and BarBar lets have the truth here. However if the evidence acquits Zimmerman, One of the so called civil right activists will start spouting more hate and there will be rioting.

Quote Originally Posted by fliks View Post
    If he is innocent then I want him to win, and if not then losing is what it needs to be. Evidence will hopefully tell.
    BS with no real evidence IMHO to indict Zimmerman much less convict him it has already cost him a year of his life and and at least one more. I say this is a travesty of justice in persecuting Zimmerman on the altar of PC and reverse discrimination.

If the races were switched there would have been no arrest, no indictment and no trial. My point is that if this was the norm then everyone who defended him or herself would have to lose a couple years of their lives proving themselves innocent beyond any doubt instead of the state having to show "good" evidence that it was murder to have a trial. The defendant has to prove themselves innocent. That is not how the American justice system is supposed to work. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I've only loosely followed the case thus far but this is how I see it. I dont have a problem with the law scrutinizing a case like this. After all you dont want to give people the idea that they can just shoot someone(especially unarmed) if there are no witnesses and claim self defense. But I do believe Zimmerman had a right to engage Martin and ask on behalf of the community in a friendly way. Zimmerman has injuries that appear to be the result of him being assaulted by Martin. If this proves true then he had a right to defend himself any way that he could.

I said from the begining, I believe the prosecution knows they cant prove murder 2, and they are just trying to bust Zimmermans balls for a while. The only way IMO they can convict him is if they can find the same morons who let OJ walk.

Zimmerman probably should of just let the police handle it. But as far as I know he was within his right to ask Martin what he was up to that night. If Martin got pissed that Zimmerman was questioning him and got physicallly agressive then it is what it is.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast