Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Do you want George Zimmerman to win or lose in court?

I know the trial won't be starting for a while, but I want Zimmerman to walk. I would like a black to finally be held accountable when they decide to beat up "whitey". Only in this case Zimmerman was part Hispanic. I've seen so many videos where a black man or black mob attacks a white man, and they just walk. These black flash mobs in NYC and Philly and Seattle are crazy. Nothing happens to these guys when they do that. The media doesn't want to cover the story because the media is only interested on white against black racism. The police and DA are reluctant to prosecute because they don't want to deal with the racism charges.

I would like for once to see justice done. That is, if you're a black guy, and somebody says something to you that you don't like (just like this case), it doesn't give you the right to go put the beatdown on him and try to kill or seriously injure him--even if it is a white guy who calls you a dumb @ss street n_igger. That doesn't give the black guy the right to kill the white guy. What Treyvon Martin didn't count on was that "whitey" just might have a gun. I hope Zimmerman walks--even if the black community threatens a riot.

These young blacks are so spoiled in our current culture. It's way past time for blacks to lose the attitude that all their problems are caused by racist whitey. So who do you want to win?

I'm white, I would react the same way if someone was following me around. There is fault on both sides in this case.

Wasn't there so opinion would only be based on race of those involved exreo. Your not acting very christian are you ?

Your claim that black on white crime is not reported like the inverse is true. But in this case the sole reason Zimmerman was following Martin may have been because of his ethnicity. So Zimmerman’s predisposition of blacks may have started the whole thing.

This case is going to turn into Blacks vs. the Gun-nuts. Should make for some good entertainment.

I agree to a point.
    I grew up in a predominantly black part of the city.
    I remember getting jumped by 15 black kids on the way home from football practice, and many more encounters throughout my childhood.
    I remember reverse racism in the schools.
    I remember losing two very close friends from being shot by black kids (two years ago my little brother was shot by a black 15 yr old kid in the wrist, stomach, and pelvic. By God's grace he is still alive!)
    I remember being robbed and shot at by blacks.

My hatred towards them was very, very strong for many years. Only with the help of "my Lord" have I been able to cope with that hatred.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    I agree to a point.
    I grew up in a predominantly black part of the city.
    I remember getting jumped by 15 black kids on the way home from football practice, and many more encounters throughout my childhood.
    I remember reverse racism in the schools.
    I remember losing two very close friends from being shot by black kids (two years ago my little brother was shot by a black 15 yr old kid in the wrist, stomach, and pelvic. By God's grace he is still alive!)
    I remember being robbed and shot at by blacks.

My hatred towards them was very, very strong for many years. Only with the help of "my Lord" have I been able to cope with that hatred.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    x2

Only I only lived in that neighborhood till the 3rd grade.

Had quite the adjustment moving from a school that I was the only white to one there were no blacks. (Had to quit fighting for my life and beating up the white kids after we moved seems the new community we moved to frowned on that) I think back about that time primarily in my second grade year where I had a box cutter put to my throat and told to bring this kid money the next day (happened on the school play ground during recess-kid wasn't even a student there)
    Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he will eat for a lifetime.

Give a man a capacitor, doesn't know what to do. Teach a man to install it, now he knows everything.

I hope he walks free and gets the citizen of the year award. Not only that, I hope he sues the liberal media and every rotten skull diggin bastard for millions.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

I'm going to caution everyone on this thread....it has real potential to go sour with racism. If you feel your pressure rise please step back and think before you post.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Zimmerman pursued Martin knowing that if he got in trouble he was not trained how to fight, defend himself, nor did he possess any non-lethal weapons like mace, night stick, taiser or a partner. His only defense if he got in trouble was to kill Martin dead, which is what happened.

Being backed into a corner and using deadly force is one thing but pursuing an innocent person alone when you are ill equipped to deal with an escalating situation is just stupid. IMO this is when a concealed carry permit caused a guy to be overly courageous and had to take a life unnecessarily. We should be glad that Zimmerman wasn’t confronted by more adversaries because there would be more dead bodies.

BTW – Zimmerman’s brother was interviewed last night. He lied through his teeth when he said Zimmerman did not pursue Martin after 911 told him to stand down.

Glad I wont be on that jury.

If I was, Id listen to the poop, try my best to forget anything other than they were two men, and make my decision.

Lose. Brian GC is exactly right.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Zimmerman defended himself with his gun only after he was in serious danger of being killed or maimed for life with a serious head injury. Only super PC, brainwashed liberals, Black racists and or prejudice folks think otherwise IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

win or loose does not matter, surely all that anybodies wants is for the truth to win! easier said than done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast