So Tell Me About

KRAMER
    THERMOBANK
    CONDENSING
    UNITS

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Thanks y7turbo
    I just found that same manual thru Google. I recently swapped some labor to clean out a compressor room. Yesterday I removed an open drive compressor with a Dayton 3/4 hp. motor. Today I dismantled the Kramer unit. A 1.5 hp. Copelamatic used for a walk in freezer. Also there are two 5 hp. 9R Copelamatic condensing units to be removed, freezers as well. It's going to be fun getting those out.

Post Likes
    What do you need to know about them ? Theory of operation ? I have worked on many of them.. In fact I have a book on them, almost threw it out this week. Something stopped me.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolerguy View Post
    What do you need to know about them ? Theory of operation ? I have worked on many of them.. In fact I have a book on them, almost threw it out this week. Something stopped me.
    coolerguy keep that book ! (just saying) Does it have installation, operation & maintenance ? The thermobank has a pipe plug on one end, is that for my water level ?
    Thanks VTP

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in