Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Hitachi All Inlet thermistor Faliur

HI my senior sir ..i have problum with Hitachi Air cooled water chiller Model number is Rcu100Atx .. the Alaram Is 11 11 Mean that ... Abnormality In Thermistor for Child water inlet .. I check the all sensor ..butt cant solve the prb .. please help me in this I am very upset about this prb bc this chiller is More more inmportant for me Bc this chiller is working In The house prince of Dubai ..for more info i submit the alarm Pic kindly see that thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Likes
    Have you called the tech support number yet or the people that sold or installed it? And if you swap the inlet with the outlet sensor does it fault out to the outlet of chilled water. If you end up ordering 1 and they are the same order 2.
    UA Local 32

Post Likes
    Thanks for the reply Sir... there was alarm with comp 3 that water out thermistor failur so i was change the sensors remove the sensor from compressor no 1 suction sensor and replaced with Comp 3 outlet ..than after that i see these prb .. i replaced the sensor again Butt now the moment prb is not solved yet

Post Likes
    So did the sensor read correctly when you switched it?
    UA Local 32

Post Likes
    Also is that manual you have got a part number on it or take a pic of the front of it.
    UA Local 32

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by buford View Post
    So did the sensor read correctly when you switched it?
    YES SIR once i was change the sensor The system is running and comp 3 triped in same alarm ...once again i remove the comp 1 outlet sensor and change with c0m 3 outlet After that i face this alarm ..BUTT i changed the all sensor again Like was normally ..butt the prb is still

Post Likes
    So it sounds like that one sensor is bad? Is that what you see?
    UA Local 32

Post Likes
    May is it Bad .. Butt the prb is if the only one sensor is bad its must be showing the prb with only one ..with not all the same before Its wa showing the prb with only one sensor ..not it is showing the prb with all sensor and here is i attached more pic for u sir
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Likes
    So it sounds like that one sensor is bad? Is that what you see?
    SIR can u give me ur whatsapp oR anything that in case of emergency i can contact to u thanks

Post Likes
    And you reset the power? I would get a hold of the place that has these parts and or service. If all the sensors are the same order a couple of them. And do the other comps work or our you dead in the water,so to speak. If so you need to get a hold of tech support. ASAP
    UA Local 32

Post Likes
    And you reset the power? I would get a hold of the place that has these parts and or service. If all the sensors are the same order a couple of them. And do the other comps work or our you dead in the water,so to speak. If so you need to get a hold of tech support. ASAP
    Sir i reset the power To main and also reset the chiller on boards butt nothing else happened yes the all sensor is same suction and water inlet or outlet..

Post Likes
    Ramzan i do not know what else i can help you with on this. One of our members named moideen Yousaf, allows lives in Dubai. I sent him a message to see if he may be of some assistance. Get your post count up, then apply for professional status on this site. I t will open up a lot more info and contacts than you have now. I will try to look up that manual you have, i would think that you would only have 1 water sensor for the inlet and outlet that goes to the main board. Then the comps would use that for staging purposes.
    UA Local 32

Post Likes
    Ramzan i do not know what else i can help you with on this. One of our members named moideen Yousaf, allows lives in Dubai. I sent him a message to see if he may be of some assistance. Get your post count up, then apply for professional status on this site. I t will open up a lot more info and contacts than you have now. I will try to look up that manual you have, i would think that you would only have 1 water sensor for the inlet and outlet that goes to the main board. Then the comps would use that for staging purposes.
    THANKS sir .. Maybe u are right there is one sensor which is Damaged My All sensor .. my english is bad thats why i cant tell u clearly

14. Likes buford liked this post.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast