Automated Logic Bacnet point IDs

Hey guys and gals I'm trying to intergrate my current BMS to take over some Automated Logic vav's,vvt's, and fcu controllers. I was able to probe the controllers and get most of the points except the temp setpoints. I am able to program and read the other I/Os.

So I am in need of the Instance numbers or Bacnet point IDs. example : 4004 space temperature 4001 Airflow status...
    Thanks in advance..

Quote Originally Posted by John671 View Post
    Hey guys and gals I'm trying to intergrate my current BMS to take over some Automated Logic vav's,vvt's, and fcu controllers. I was able to probe the controllers and get most of the points except the temp setpoints. I am able to program and read the other I/Os.

So I am in need of the Instance numbers or Bacnet point IDs. example : 4004 space temperature 4001 Airflow status...
    Thanks in advance..

Setpoints are not writable via bacnet unless extra programing is done in the ALC module.
    This recession won't be over until we raise a generation that knows how to live on what they’ve got.

As of a week ago today, ALC has released a new BACnet setpoint MB along with the new BACnet timeclock MB. Downside is though you have to be running WebCTRL 5.5 and the newest driver (5.52). FINALLY!
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by xarralu View Post
    As of a week ago today, ALC has released a new BACnet setpoint MB along with the new BACnet timeclock MB. Downside is though you have to be running WebCTRL 5.5 and the newest driver (5.52). FINALLY!
    Thankyou sir. This is gonna save me some time... I'll let you know what happens once I get this going..

Quote Originally Posted by John671 View Post
    Thankyou sir. This is gonna save me some time... I'll let you know what happens once I get this going..
    While ALC did release these yesterday with the new ZS sensors, it will not help on anything existing unless the ALC programs are altered to include the new microblocks.
    This recession won't be over until we raise a generation that knows how to live on what they’ve got.

Quote Originally Posted by The_USC_2001 View Post
    While ALC did release these yesterday with the new ZS sensors, it will not help on anything existing unless the ALC programs are altered to include the new microblocks.
    True, at least the option is there now. Trying to rain on my parade huh?
    Albert Einstein

True, at least the option is there now. Trying to rain on my parade huh?
    I just did not want him to think that all they had to do was apply an update and it would make the set points bacnet.

I will say the new sensors are way overdue as well as the bacnet Setpoint microblock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Go GAMECOCKS!!!!!!

Yea I gotcha, just giving you a hard time. They are way over due. So many new sites are requiring temp and C02 it will be nice to have just one sensor now.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by The_USC_2001 View Post
    I just did not want him to think that all they had to do was apply an update and it would make the set points bacnet.

I will say the new sensors are way overdue as well as the bacnet Setpoint microblock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Go GAMECOCKS!!!!!!
    I actually just finished digging into the new sensors plus the items mentioned by xarralu and programming the ALC would not be an issue. If I need to purchase some sensors and program in the MBs then its only going to be a small speed bump. In the long run I will be able to interface with any ALC equiment and doing so would allow me to wrap up this project since the set point control was the only thing we were lacking. Thanks guys...

Yea I gotcha, just giving you a hard time. They are way over due. So many new sites are requiring temp and C02 it will be nice to have just one sensor now.
    yeah I have been waiting for these combo sensors. What a pain it has been to have 70 vavs on a site and each of them has temp,co2 and RH! Long awaited sensors!