Thread: Cheap

Hybrid View

Cheap

Checked out a Imperiel gas Lp.deep fryer the other day.Would cycle fine most of the time they say and did while i was there.Every now and again it run wide open doesnt cut of for any thing,operating stat nor high limit shuts if of,they said they noticed the prob after the nob on the gas valve started feeling different.I suggested to change the gas valve,gotem a price and they said let me check with the fellows that i get parts from,i said ok but its more if install parts that i don't furnish for i do make money on my parts.To many cheapskates out there.BTW they could shut the fryer down by fooling with the nob on the gas valve by cutting it to the off position.
    There are three signs of old age.
    The first is your loss of memory,
    the other two I forget.

if the gas valve does not repond and close and they have had problems with the knob replace the valve the next thing that can happen is for the gas valve to start on fire or bolw up.

Well they finally decided to have me change the valve.This ole gal seemed to be halfway nice before i did the job,but when i started working she turned into the evil Mrs.Stand over ya and why arent ya done yet.Well it took me a while had to make another line for the pilot and the valve was on there tight,but seemed to have fixed the prob,but man she was a hatefull ole thing,i dont deal with the general public much anymore but its coming back to me how much of a pain it the a** some folks can be.
    There are three signs of old age.
    The first is your loss of memory,
    the other two I forget.