Thread: Hello from Dallas, Texas!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

Cool Hello from Dallas, Texas!

I'm currently a second year HVAC technician with a company out of Dallas, Texas. My current experience covers refrigeration, commercial service, residential service, ice machines, R410a, R404a, R22, R134a, etc. I've been told I have more experience than most three year techs. I hope to further my knowledge through this site or provide help to anyone who needs it.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    welcome aboard, we learn something new all the time
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Welcome to hvac-talk! There's alot of experience in here from all kinds of wonderfull people. Sometimes they can be cantankerous but if you take the low road, answer the questions posed to you honestly, and show some respect you'll receive alot of help. I recommend familiarizing yourself REAL well with the site rules and cruise alot of posts. Then you'll get a good feel for the way the forum works. Welcome and hope to see some posts soon!
    A smooth sea has never made a worthy mariner
    English proverb

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in