Service Works software

Would like to buy a copy of service works software
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

What kind of software and how much?

Yes twilli3967,
    Because I hope that you are not asking someone to copy their paid for version of a software program and sending you an unauthorized copy of it....

No, I was looking for an original, and I don't believe it can be copied. I was hoping maybe someone moved to a different software or had upgraded and could sell me an original. I don't "think" that is illegal. But I've been wrong before.

Mr twilli3967,

I believe Mr. ARPA is simply "keeping it real" and trying to guide your efforts for your safety and others on this site that may also read this post.

The legality of most proprietary software TOS agreements state that you may not resell a purchased license of their product. That is the "real" part.

May I suggest please, contact a seller of this product for their price list. Also, I have noticed many posts on the "Dispatching Software" subject on HVAC-Talk. It may be possible for you to use another such program at lower costs depending on the size of your business.

Additional reading suggests a single user copy of the program called ESC (there maybe others) may be obtained for less than $300.00 and it would be a legal sale with service support to aid in the set up of your company.

Please excuse me for minding your business but others on the site may get the same idea. Not being in the HVAC business myself my training does consist of the computer related industry. I can say without doubt obtaining a resell copy of software violates copyright laws and TOS agreements.

Wishing each of you a very Happy New Year.

Regards,

Site Administrator

Thank you for the input and I apologize for my attempt to break the law.