BacNet IP intergation to Metasys - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    great ill let you know if it works...

Quote Originally Posted by integrator View Post
    Do you have the database - it ends with a .mpb. If you do, just click on this and it will open the database.
    if not
    You need to open project builder and setup SiteBook. Then upload the database from the live N30.
    The object you're looking for in the N30 is BBMD

Once you get the IP address of the tech - you need to add it into the NAE under Site - 3rd Party BBMD.
    Address - UDP 47808
    Address - xxxxxxxxx (enter in the IP address of the tech)
    IP Broadcast Mask - 255.255.255.255 (keep it all 255)

If that doesn't work - we can use the back door to link the tech to the NAE.

Let us know how you make out.
    So after playing around with my computer i finally got to upload my n30s databases into project builder. There is are no BBDM objects but there is programing containers for my mcquays. I can only assume the n30s were never fully programed to see them. Its possible originally the mcquays just ran off their internal schdules. i know they have bacnet ip cards, now i gotta find away to obtain there ip addresses i guess.

Was the N30 on their network? If it was standalone maybe they just used the Microtech II default IP address. I had a job once and the ip address was 17216.83.1 . You could set your laptop up and try to ping the Microtech II to see if that is the default. Or google Mcquay and see what the default address is for that piece of equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12