Thread: Help Find Part

Help Find Part

I have an under the counter Ice-o-matic model IceU060 ice machine. It was give to me by a church in return for me to fix the cabinet where the machine came from. It had quit working and they got a repairman to check it out, the the bearing on the water pump was frozen up, he told them it would be better for them to buy a new machine than to repair this one, that he couldn't find a bearing and a new pump was more than he would suggest spending. I contacted the repairman and got the old pump. I had a bearing to replace the frozen up one with, but the repairman had discarded the bearing housing and fan that went on the pump. I am looking for an old pump that I could get the bearing housing and fan from rather than buying a new pump for $. Ser# E201-00841-Z for the Machine and the part number for the pump is 1011337-31. The pump fan part number is 1011337-30 and the bearing housing is right below the fan. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ddozier
    Last edited by beenthere; 02-01-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: price

My experience with scotsman pumps are that the bearings, in the pump, are OEM. No off the shelf bearing can be found that work. Sorry

Ice Machine Parts

Quote Originally Posted by timjimbob View Post
    My experience with scotsman pumps are that the bearings, in the pump, are OEM. No off the shelf bearing can be found that work. Sorry
    Thanks timjimbob for your response, this is a Ice-O-Matic Machine, I have the bearing I just need the housing that holds it in place and the little fan that goes on top of the bearing housing. If I could find an old pump I could get the housing and the fan. Thanks again.

Moved to refrigeration and ice Making forum.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?