Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Thanks for the info flashfusion. I can't wait to get more info. I was just at the LaCrosse plant and nobody was talking about this. I could have got so much more info! It's good to see that Trane has a response to the modular market.

I got some info on that machine and I think it will be reliable its just a little wide in the a$$ to compete w/ mcquay and smardt you have to remove the drive to go through a 72" door

That's not really that big Of a deal to remove the drive- but thx for the info

Quote Originally Posted by summerhelp View Post
    I got some info on that machine and I think it will be reliable its just a little wide in the a$$ to compete w/ mcquay and smardt you have to remove the drive to go through a 72" door
    The drive does have to come off, but it was designed to be easily removed and installed. In fact, it was designed so that the VFD can ship separately from the factory, if so desired. Install amounts to connecting the main power feed from the VFD to the motor, around 12 bolts and 2 refrigerant lines for supply and return of refrigerant cooling the VFD.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567