Phoenix Bacnet integration

Did a Phoenix air valve bacnet integration into a Jace the other day and my writable points do not have any effect on the system. Points on my end reflect the updated value but valve operation doesn't change. If I put valves to unoccupied the effective set point does not go to unoccupied set point. If I change the Occupied set point the effective set point doesn't change. Adjusting set point slide on wall sensors does cause change in eff. temp set point. Have Phoenix coming back out Monday but thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone has ran into this before. Phoenix MacroServer via Bacnet IP

Are the valves set up to use BMS setpoints?
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Good question. I would think that's how they would have set up the system but I will ask Phoenix guy Monday.

Is there any way for me to hook up to the server and see the Phoenix side? I'm told they use a proprietary lon talk for device to device communication.

That wouldn't be wise to plug into it mike(I'm not the best at Lonworks but we have had a few databases get blown out).
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

If you command the point at Priority * in the Jace and the out doesn't change to the value but the priority does change then the BACnet controller is either writing at a higher level than 8 or overwriting you at 8 after the change. Try doing and emergency override and see if that helps. If so you need to write at a higher priority.

My writable point outputs do change to the new values they just have no affect on the Phoenix controller

Quote Originally Posted by mechmike2 View Post
    My writable point outputs do change to the new values they just have no affect on the Phoenix controller
    The Phoenix system will need to be setup to be commandable.