2 New Toy Recommendations

Thumbs up 2 New Toy Recommendations

1. Benchmade knife. Seems like everytime I need my knife I only have one hand available. So, I bought a nice Benchmade automatic knife (switchblade). Yes, they are expensive, but they are MADE IN AMERICA BY AMERICANS (and probably a few mexicans too - not sure about that but chances are pretty good). This has the SHARPEST factory edge I have ever seen. I have never been able to get one this sharp. Lifetime warranty. Problem is, it's so nice and so sharp, I hate to use it. I might buy a $50 one to destroy on the job and keep this one in my safe. Which brings me to the next toy:

2. S&G Biometric lock for my safe. The last safe I bought had the regular ol' combination lock. I hated it. It would take me 5 minutes to get into it. So, I changed it to this one. Hit one button, place finger on scanner, and you're in! Don't worry, if you lose all ten fingers because you think as I do - Safety 3rd(Rocket City Rednecks) - You can also use a code to get into it.

Disclaimer: I do not own stock in either of these companies.

A picture or a link for us lazy folk?

I have a Buck knife but thinking of up grading. Just got a new Flash Light So Bright!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    A picture or a link for us lazy folk?

I have a Buck knife but thinking of up grading. Just got a new Flash Light So Bright!!
    This is the one I got. They have alot though.......http://www.benchmade.com/products/9500

Gerber spydico works great for me. I always carry my gerber multi-tool on my belt.