Tracer ES Delete Building

I am trying to delete and re-add a building in Tracer ES. The building has a Tracer SC controller with a UC600. In Tracer ES, I could see the SC Controller, but no equipment or Air Handler (UC600) Tracer SC sees both in the tree... but not Tracer ES... I did a Synchronize and still no UC600... so I decided to delete the building and re install it.

I went to Administration, Buildings, Install Building, Selected my Building (1 of 4) and deleted it. The Building disappeared like I was hoping. However, when I go to add it back in it says...

"Error: The IP address and UDP port combination is being used by another building. Please use a unique IP address and UDP Port combination. "

So... although I deleted the building... it shows up still on the main page and I cant use the IP address and UDP Port any more. Any idea how to flush this old building out of the database?
    Thanks,
    Steve

What is the version of ES ?
    Looks like the building is still in the database. You can connect to the sql server and under database you should be able to see a folder with the building name that was not deleted. Right click > delete and upload the building again

Go to Tracer ES Home, then select all buildings, next page check mark the building you want to delete and hit advanced, next page hit delete

Bingo.... Thanks that worked

This navigation is not available in latest ES as this done only through the install page which makes sense. looks like you running a little old version

Ver 4.5... Can't get an update until Trane sells me a Software Maintenance Package...you can't license any updates past 4.5 without it... And it's all at the discretion of the local office....hopefully soon